The Walking Dead: The Ride - Speculation and 'Construction'

JoshC.

I've got a thery that at some point on the ride a person on the car will change from a normal person to a zombie (actor) on the break run or when the lights go out? Could happening randomly? It might not be possible with safety and the restraints, but that would be pretty cool if that happened! Upping the scare factor I suppose..?

viner Daz Black's opinion on the ride (via his instagram story):

"So we just got out of Thorpe Park. We did the new Walking Dead ride. Do not bother. Honestly it is the worst **** I have ever seen and we got soaked, we were in the queue for so long-" (video cuts)

"And the old ride there, No Way Out, they just stuck a few zombies on the walls and it was over in like two seconds and it was the ****test ride I've ever done"

BIG MOOD

have basically no expectations for this ride. Ruined X totally.

5 minutes ago, Whatever said:

viner Daz Black's opinion on the ride (via his instagram story):

"So we just got out of Thorpe Park. We did the new Walking Dead ride. Do not bother. Honestly it is the worst **** I have ever seen and we got soaked, we were in the queue for so long-" (video cuts)

"And the old ride there, No Way Out, they just stuck a few zombies on the walls and it was over in like two seconds and it was the ****test ride I've ever done"

BIG MOOD

have basically no expectations for this ride. Ruined X totally.

Wow and this is the scariest ride in the world according to Merlin

24 minutes ago, GetEchoes said:

What development doesnt get mixed reviews? From what I have seen it looks well themed.

IAC is well themed, but that doesn’t automatically give it a free pass on being a good attraction.

There are many other factors to consider too, the least of which the idea of the park turning a decent family coaster into a thrill machine just so they can brag about using another bleedin’ IP...

• JoshC. unpinned this topic