TPmania overseas Live 2018 - suggestion

mrmonkey

Not sure if this is the right forum because it's just a suggestion - but thought I'd highly recommend Hansa Park for a TP trip,  which I visited last weekend! It's fantastic and really hospitable to groups (CEO greetings/goodies/ERT) AND discounted entry! 

The Park is very deceptive in how much there is to do.....there's LOADS - definitely a two-dayer - and some TOP rides you want to do again and again! I also think its great for groups - because you've got all these side attractions to play on and be silly on to have a laugh for example - free high-ropes courses (no uncharge). 

Also because Karnan:- that is all!! - It gives Taron a run for its money in top 5 European coaster status! 

Lastly - Hansa kind of reminded me of the good parts of Thorpe in the mid-nineties (landscaping, pleasant, verdant, colourful, clean, family-run charm, lots of water rides, attempting to be quasi-educational, Popular Park Mascots etc etc ) BUT with awesome rides and coasters on top of this! 

also they have on site 'lodges' as their accommodation - where you need a min-number of persons to book one! 

Just a thought to put out there. 

1 hour ago, Benin said:

In what world is Hansa a two day park?

Combine it with Heide is the best option for such a plan. Can stay in Hamburg and both are easily accessible...

Well we spent 11 hours on the park - and didn't do everything - despite no queues longer than 45mins, we wanted to do a show but didn't get time and missed out at least 5 or 6 main rides. Also didn't get time to explore (such as the aforementioned high ropes course), also the food is properly decent - and worth sitting down and enjoying! 

The only differing factors was it was the Autumn festival - and we saw the parade and fireworks! I'd definitely recommend visiting at that time of year! 

Like Europa park - it's a place to just 'be' and explore - and not run around just doing all the coasters! 

However I would agree a Heide combo would be sensible if it came to it (especially if they fix Colossus - which a little birdie tells me they will)

7 hours ago, mrmonkey said:

Not sure if this is the right forum because it's just a suggestion - but thought I'd highly recommend Hansa Park for a TP trip,  which I visited last weekend! It's fantastic and really hospitable to groups (CEO greetings/goodies/ERT) AND discounted entry! 

The Park is very deceptive in how much there is to do.....there's LOADS - definitely a two-dayer - and some TOP rides you want to do again and again! I also think its great for groups - because you've got all these side attractions to play on and be silly on to have a laugh for example - free high-ropes courses (no uncharge). 

Also because Karnan:- that is all!! - It gives Taron a run for its money in top 5 European coaster status! 

Lastly - Hansa kind of reminded me of the good parts of Thorpe in the mid-nineties (landscaping, pleasant, verdant, colourful, clean, family-run charm, lots of water rides, attempting to be quasi-educational, Popular Park Mascots etc etc ) BUT with awesome rides and coasters on top of this! 

also they have on site 'lodges' as their accommodation - where you need a min-number of persons to book one! 

Just a thought to put out there. 

Hiya, thanks for the suggestion, for now we have a couple of international parks in mind for 2018 which will go to a forum vote shortly. In future if you have any suggestions/feedback for meets please post in this topic - 

Thanks! :) 

• Ryan locked this topic