Fright Nights 2018 - General Discussion

TPC

So is it safe to assume this "reveal" means that there is no sign of the Big Top returning then?...... *golf clap* This looks like it's gonna be the first Fright Nights since 2008 where I'm not gonna bother going this year. The one and only thing left which drew me back to this event for the last couple of years is now likely gone.

I guess the Figaro Bros. couldn't continue with another year of "crazed debauchery" it seems. ?

I wouldn't be that surprised if Big Top didn't come back. Wasn't Figaro Bros the company who Thorpe hired to make the maze? They are the ones with the project zero stuff that has nothing todo with the park but advertised in the park - probably without Thorpes Permission. If wither Figaro Bros wasn't able to commit to the maze because of their own scare attraction or Thorpe dropped them because of it, could explain why its not coming back despite everyone seeming to want it. 

5 minutes ago, Marc said:

From what I understand Figaro Bros are some individuals who used to work at the park and have gone off to do their own thing - totally unrelated to The Big Top in that sense, there would be nothing contractual stopping them bringing it back.

It might be something to do with the name being copyrighted- sure maybe not an issue with Big Top itself, but maybe Thorpe wants all or nothing in regards to the maze? 

6 minutes ago, Marc said:

From what I understand Figaro Bros are some individuals who used to work at the park and have gone off to do their own thing - totally unrelated to The Big Top in that sense, there would be nothing contractual stopping them bringing it back.

Not saying it would stop them, but as they have experience (never know might even be some of the props and inside stuff) the decision might been made not to use them and rather than build a worse version than the year before from people who have not had experience - they just didnt. Just a theory.