Fright Nights 2018 - General Discussion

TPC

20 for MAP? 10 quid was bad in recent years.. Are they having a laugh?

For 22 quid I could go to Screamland and have 7 mazes, the hell?

I know Scarefest charges around 20+ quid for their 4, but those 4 mazes are all pretty long and usually are of a high standard that blows most of Thorpe's efforts to dust.

With the stupidly long queues and the lack of a headlining maze, I might just go to Screamland.. It will roughly cost the same anyway..

3 minutes ago, Marc said:

Standard / Thorpe annual passes are not valid for special events, they would be well within their rights not to offer a discounted ticket atall. Although £20 is high I’m sure they will have a free preview event.

They would, but it comes back to the debate of whether an annual pass should be an "annual" pass or not.  Personally, I don't think exclusion dates should be a thing regardless of the type of pass you have.

Also worth remembering the first time they introduced a fee for MAP passholders it was £5 every day, so it's increased by four times!

5 minutes ago, btcc1721 said:

Damn, I'm at Thorpe today and was about to post a picture of the new Sanctum stuff. 

There's also a little bit of building work outside of Blair Witch's hut too (just some wooden frames up atm), plus a new giant wooden Blair Witch symbol (not the hanging one that's been there a while) 

Get some pics up  ? the more the better! ?

Just a rumour however I highly believe that one of the two unannounced attractions wil be called “deadwood creek” this being the one on the right with the biohazard sign. 

Ive heard a lot of actors discussing their roles for this attraction and I’ve heard it mentioned around quite a lot as well. 

I believe this will be another scare zone to add to lineup as I highly doubt there will be anymore mazes.. (could be wrong though) 

D3402BD9-DBA2-4288-9952-DFC16C61C08D.jpeg

20 minutes ago, ItzAdam said:

Just a rumour however I highly believe that one of the two unannounced attractions wil be called “deadwood creek” this being the one on the right with the biohazard sign. 

Ive heard a lot of actors discussing their roles for this attraction and I’ve heard it mentioned around quite a lot as well. 

I believe this will be another scare zone to add to lineup as I highly doubt there will be anymore mazes.. (could be wrong though) 

D3402BD9-DBA2-4288-9952-DFC16C61C08D.jpeg

I Searched "Deadwood Creek" in google and find this picture.It's look like Loggers Leap deadwood creek ile ilgili görsel sonucu

thorpe park loggers leap ile ilgili görsel sonucu

38 minutes ago, Jack said:

I’m actually a little disappointed they haven’t announced a more extreme version of TWDTR yet

They havent announced it but I have hard (and I aplogies if this has already been mentioned) that they have updated the pre dispatch show ready for FN and also added a few more actors in the ride.

I also wonder if the whole Fanta thing will be one of the bits hiding behind the leaves, I know they said this would only be for specific dates though so would't be the best idea.

I am with ItzAdam on that it will be more scare zones, stating that nowhere is safe is an over statement if the only two areas are the dome and near stealth.

37 minutes ago, Piggins said:

They havent announced it but I have hard (and I aplogies if this has already been mentioned) that they have updated the pre dispatch show ready for FN and also added a few more actors in the ride.

I also wonder if the whole Fanta thing will be one of the bits hiding behind the leaves, I know they said this would only be for specific dates though so would't be the best idea.

I am with ItzAdam on that it will be more scare zones, stating that nowhere is safe is an over statement if the only two areas are the dome and near stealth.

They have been testing out a “Live” version of the pre show over summer, they had more actors in there too which worked pretty well, would like to see actors in the queue rather than just in the exit though.