Creds n' stuff

Mark9

So there's no denying that some are cred chasers. So here's the cred thread. Talk about any cred aims here and stuff. 

I'll start by asking, whats your coaster credit that you think no one else will have?

Mine are Gebirgsbahn(12) and Grand Canyon Bahn(13) which burnt down at Phantasialand in 2001. I rode them in 2000 on a school trip.

Screen_Shot_2018-01-12_at_19_46_51.thumb.png.0cb18c316aa3dac6207d6cf2dd9f82a9.png

(RCDB) Burn baby burn.

11 hours ago, TPC said:

I've got the Brontojet credit from movie land in Italy

That's not that rare...

According to my Coaster-Count rare points, the old Pinfari at Hayling Island (not Klondike) is my most rare coaster... The Miner Mike in Skegness area is next, with also the old Clown Coaster at Chessie up there...

I can't really think of any truly rare things though...

My rarest thing on coaster count is a travelling Go Gator, but hard to know if people have ridden it.  I also doubt many care.

I've got the now-closed wild mouse ride at Gulliver's Warrington, don't know if anyone else has that here.  And I only know of 2 other people on here who have visited Plopsa Coo, so there's that.

(I expect a wave of Plopsa Coo visitors to shout at me now...)

8 hours ago, Benin said:

Alpine coasters aren't creds... RCDB clearly bowed to pressure on that one...

Cos if those count, why shouldn't the one at Oakwood or Plopsa Coo?

See, I assumed it wasn't at the time, until I found it on RCDB!

Oakwood's is different though as it runs on a trough rather than a track.

Yeah I think last year they added loads of alpine ones for some reason? It's been argued for years I guess, but like I'm sure it doesn't count the ones at Toverland or Schwaben that do run on tracks...

It's a bit like the SuperSplashes from Mack, where some are counted and some aren't according to the site... THEN there's Fuga de Atlantide at Gardaland to mess it up further...