2018 General Discussion

JoshC.

9 hours ago, MattyMoo said:

I find it incredulous that there isn't a 2019 Season thread yet to discuss the future of Loggers Leap and speculation that Ramases Revenge finally moves to Thorpe.

Given that Rameses now only does 1 cycle, the only place it’s destined for is a graveyard :lol: 

Thorpe gaining Ramesis Revenge would be a poor idea.

should the unlikely day ever arrive they actually install one, it should be one of those floorless models like Talocan. Throw in some fire too and you not only have an even better ride but a U.K.  first too!

Other flat suggestions could include, a Loke gyro swing and Poly P spinner.

Just ideas though.

• 2 weeks later...

Thorpe have been confirming via social media that the closed days that were changed to open days are now closed days again. Confusion! So the September calendar posted by Miles is the most up to date, correct, one.

The two additional Fright Nights dates on Thursday 11th and Thursday 18th remain however.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Coaster said:

Out of interest, does anyone know why the trees around Stealth/The Swarm were removed?

My thinking was so that people could see The Swarm easier from the Stealth queue line, as maybe people forget about it once they enter the park as it's so close to the entrance? (therefore diverting queues away from other rides)

Or am I basing my opinion of Thorpe's guests too low?