Depth Charge

Garyy

Tbh, though depth charge isn't perfect, I like it where it is now and as long as they keep it painted in aquatic colours, then I don't see a problem with it and also hope they keep the ride for a while longer due to its history in the park.

I don't want depth charge and the beach replaced until we at least see the next 2 big coasters appear and if it does get replaced, I'd like to see a decent Atlantis themed coaster.

I'd like to see depth charge go sometime soon... I know it's a negative comment but its an absolute nightmare.

It had a 60 minute queue today, and only a few of the ramps were taken(about 4/5). The throughput is incredibly bad and the length of that queue would only be 5/10 minutes on another ride. The boats only go down the actual slide every few minutes or so making the queue a nightmare. I've only done depth charge once and still waited 30 mins on an empty day. I do not intend to ride it again as it is an operational nightmare!

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, MattyMoo said:

Hold the front page, Depth Charge was down yesterday and could be down today too #WheresMyCompo 

It's down again today. They are actually handing out letters for free tickets, because they should be with all 3 rides that are down :unsure: