XScream Escapes / XScream Events

Jart

Looks like the Thorpe Park Twitter have begun slipping in a few misplaced 0’s into their tweets - innocent mistakes? Or something a little more exciting....

EXHIBIT A: 

EXHIBIT B:

EXHIBIT C :

MOD EDIT - Speculation for 3 pages, confirmation of what 'Project Zer0' was from page 4.

6 minutes ago, CallumSyxr said:

I think Saw Alive it points at it very much and its been very much rumoured to get re vamped or removed in the past couple years and the video and the facts itself can be seen as to be related to Saw Alive.

I agree. 

Although will say that advertising something like this so far in advance seems a little pointless. By the time its announced it will be hard to care that much, especially if it is saw alive which is only really open for a month

8 minutes ago, GetEchoes said:

I agree. 

Although will say that advertising something like this so far in advance seems a little pointless. By the time its announced it will be hard to care that much, especially if it is saw alive which is only really open for a month

That’s probably because it’s not advertising....

okay, considering this has been going on for so long.....I'm calling a maze this year, which will either be unique or different for thorpe or even a towers type thing, where the maze happens and then leads into their next big investment....but it would make more sense if that happened in 2020. eh idk. if it as different maze, I feel like this is planned way too far in advance just to be a saw alive update; I'm guessing they'll do something more extreme (but still accessible) like sub species or the mine tours, as thorpe really seems to be lacking in anything other than traditional mazes on fright nights. they need to do something different imo for this to be exciting

You can tell Thorpe's social media is run by an enthusiast because they know exactly what buttons to press to get people going crazy over absolutely nothing at all...

Hey remember when Thorpe posted a picture of a RMC? They're DEFINITELY getting one now!

In case anyone wants to analyse the project-zero.info page, this is the full background image.

"Big top" to the right and "P15" (which I assume is Platform 15) to the bottom left lead me to believe this is Fright Nights related. 

Not sure what to make of the 27 top left.

eeefc1_154d3f8fb5764a91bcc74451b5aee1fd~mv2.png