TPM Blackpool Weekend 20th - 22nd July 18

Mattgwise

Good Evening, First of all, if this comes across as odd me organising this meet this was something Marc and Ryan have asked me to do as a favour, having helped out with half the Christmas meet and helping Marc a couple of weeks ago with the Thorpe/Chessington Meet.

The date of the event is set as Friday 20th July to Sunday 22nd July.

Please take note if you plan to say overnight, it will be your responsibility to book your rooms and unfortunately if you're under 18 we cannot help. If you stayed the night, under no circumstances will TPM get involved and take responsibility with how you stay overnight, the overnight section will be an over 18's event.

We are staying at Travelodge Blackpool South Shore (by football stadium). You will need to book the rooms yourselves. Of course feel free to stay elsewhere, but a great aspect of these meets is spending the evenings together and being able to easily meet between activities.

Plan at the moment (subject to change)

Friday 20th - Arrive early evening, evening meal and drinks, visit the piers/coral island and more drinks.

Saturday 21st - Full day at BPB, lunch approx 1pm. Evening meal and strolls down the promenade experiencing nightlife.

Sunday 20th - Merlin attractions and/or Sandcastle Waterpark

I can give my number to anyone attending and we will have a facebook messenger group going too. We aim to stay together as a group, going to and from each activity, enjoying getting to know people you share similar interests to. Whilst we can't force you to stay with the group it is the general purpose of the meets.

The meets are fantastic and great fun and everyone is invited, even if you have never posted before or been to any meet. If it is your first meet, I understand it can be nerve breaking, I was only a newbie not too long ago! Please don't let this stop you from attending. Once you are there you'll be a part of the group in no time.

Please PM me or post here to say if you're attending or just want some more details. If you are bringing a mate please also include who they are so they are not known as "plus 1". 

The events with TPM have all been fantastic and this one will be no different.

Attending:

Mattgwise

Marc

Mr Fish

Martin Doyle

Matt Creek

Stuntman07

Mer

Marlehorpe

2 hours ago, WaterRideLover said:

Hey all, I'm afraid I can't make this.

I went on my first trip to Chessington/Thorpe a few weeks ago and it was amazing! I'd highly recommend going, even if it is your first time.

Ahhh sorry to hear. It was great meeting you and glad you enjoyed it. Keep an eye out for future events and hopefully see you on another later on in the year or next year.