Best theme for the pyramid coaster?

Stuntman707

Best theme for the pyramid coaster?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Thorpe’s indoor coaster do you prefer?

• The Walking Dead: The Ride
    • X
    • X:\No Way Out

I think X had very sparse theming but I feel like the the very simple 'nightclub' vibe was kinda cool and fun.

I think in a park full of depression and uninspired themes galore, X stood out in a positive way.

The height restriction being lowered I think also made this a coaster that everyone could ride in between big rides.

I think X was by far the best version and best use of the pyramid and the coaster.

X: NWO I think was just odd. The theming seemed fairly random, I really have no clue what the hell Thorpe were going for..

I am very glad they re-themed it to be fair, my best memories of it were Chavs talking throughout the whole ride commenting on how boring it is..

I think The Walking Dead is meh. The first ride was cool, but its really not a worth a re-ride..

It has decent theming, but the theme is drab and depressing, everything that X was not..

I think this will be the next 'Sub Terra' if I am being brutally honest.. By next year they will be no actors, but 2020 it will be a ghost town.

• 4 weeks later...