Stargazing Pods - New accommodation for 2019

Stuntman707

On 4/11/2019 at 11:04 PM, Nosferatu said:

I just saw the stargazing pods for the first time and I couldn't help but laugh.

How are they stargazing pods when the ceiling is completely solid with no glass? You're paying to stay in a utility shed with no toilet.

Why do they keep wasting money on this pointless accommodation instead on spending it on the park?

Because accommodation makes more money than a theme park ride does. Not only because they can charge £200 a night somehow, but the guests end up spending more on food & drink. I'm still amused by the comments on these things though. I'd aim my.. feedback at Splash Landing hotel still being closed which is just crazy to me.

Now if Alton had somewhere like Loonsche land at Efteling then that would be amazing I just stayed they a much bigger than I expected and you can self cater if you wish, I booked early and got 4 nights and 5 days park for a family of 4 for just over £700 pounds they are dearer if you don’t get a deal tho , but are on a whole other level to anything merlin offers