TPM Fright Nights Meet Saturday 13th Oct 2018

Mattgwise

Hi everyone,

Halloween is coming up and that means we will be holding the annual TPM Thorpe Park Fright Nights meet. 

Based on a poll the date of the event has been set to Saturday 13th October 2018.

Please message or reply below if you plan on attending even if you voted in the poll.

The event will take place over the whole day as the park will be open 10am - 10pm, with horror mazes from 3PM. Below is the provisional plan for the day:

Park opening - Meet in the dome

10:15 - Start making way around the rides

1:30ish - Lunch 

2:30 - Meet back up and start making way to first maze choice.

3:30 onwards - More mazes and rides in the dark until close (maybe another stop for food later if people hungry)

The meets are great fun and everyone is invited, even if you have never posted before or even been to a meet at all. If it's your first meet, I understand it can be nerve breaking - but we were all there once before, so all know the feeling, please don't let this stop you from attending. Once you are there you'll be part of the group in no time at all! Everyone attending will have my number or be a part of a FB messenger group.

Attendees

• ChiapasC (evening)
  • Doc
  • EpicSmatty
  • J.S217
  • Jessica2
  • Jenzie1997
  • Marc
  • Marhelorpe
  • Mattgwise
  • Mattymoo
  • TallGuyDom
  • Terrortomb

Maybe

• David B
  • Jack
  • MarkC
  • Terry Terry
  • Ben MoweR

On 8/29/2018 at 12:36 AM, Stuntman707 said:

Unsure yet. Depends how much Mer wants to go this year. I think she wanted to go back for Big Top and night rides but seeing how things are going it may only be night rides we come back for this year. So maybe for now.

Ahem ;) 

It’s a meet, I’ll be going anyway for the social aspect and the laughs! ^_^ 

(Also I never said that I only wanted to go back for Big Top and night rides, think you’re confusing your own opinion with mine :lol:)