Fright Nights 2019 - General Discussion

TPC

I do wonder how much of the Loggers station they'll be able to utilize. If they can use most of it, it gives a solid amount of space to play with given they've got the undercover queue area too.

Be nice for them to start pushing it a bit more now to try and gain more attention. Summer so far feels quiet so a big push for Fright Nights feels needed now more than ever (feel like I've said that before..)

3 hours ago, JoshC. said:

I do wonder how much of the Loggers station they'll be able to utilize. If they can use most of it, it gives a solid amount of space to play with given they've got the undercover queue area too.

If all this construction falls into place, then we have hopefully a promising attraction on our hands. Unless this work is for reasons we aren't yet aware of, they are presumably putting maze walls inside all of the Logger's station.

If anyone is going on the 21st of October I am planning a platform 15 meet up I will post again nearer to the day because I plan it on the last run through plus u will get a very tense experience of me going avarage speed  in the tunnel section the meeting point will be in the  old town or saw plaza. As I am planning but it's all up to u plus I have got around to posting a profile picture up of me I will have specific instructions but depends what time I have got out the previous maze before my last run through.

It will have walls! Instantly better than Big Top 2015 right? ;)

Hopefully we can an announcement soon. Given the location and the quiet summer, it would have been a good way to drum up interest ("oooh, the abandoned Loggers Leap sawmill is having work done to it..what's happening??")

2 hours ago, JoshC. said:

Hopefully we can an announcement soon. Given the location and the quiet summer, it would have been a good way to drum up interest ("oooh, the abandoned Loggers Leap sawmill is having work done to it..what's happening??")

Are you saying a poster or two isn't drumming up interest?!?! Shocking. lol. But yes from the sounds of it they are not pushing it much yet.

The announcement will probably happen first of September which happened to Blair witch last September wait and see I think saw mill is going go get announced on first of September then the rest during the first week of September.

I have just watched Jack Silkstone's new video just now they have moved the entrance for platform 15 at the back of the Canada creek station I think we will through from timber tug queue this time around like we did for dead creek woods last year then get our briefing at the sign then meet our tour guide as we originally did last year if. I was visiting park early I would feel tempted to walk down platform 5 minutes before close to see if there are any changes at the village section after the bridge I have heard u can go in the platform area but just try not to get caught. Because I have just heard that from someone who has gone down to recently a little bit down but did not go any further if I did it I would not do any pictures to spoil we have only nearly 30 days to go till launch I have just got one notification on my phone of my count down it's just notified me with 31 but it be 30 days around 10ish.

Screenshot_20190827-235008.jpg

6 hours ago, Platform15fan said:

I have heard u can go in the platform area but just try not to get caught. Because I have just heard that from someone who has gone down to recently a little bit down but did not go any further

Yeah, don't do that. Please don't do that.

As for the entrance, if I remember correctly they have two of those Platform 15 signs: one at the end of queue (just before you're batched into groups) and one where it's currently placed now. So I'd imagine the queue entrance is the same.

Given that Dead Creek Woods isn't returning this year but Blair Witch is, I hope they use the full route for Blair Witch. That would be nice.

Yeah, don't do that. Please don't do that.

As for the entrance, if I remember correctly they have two of those Platform 15 signs: one at the end of queue (just before you're batched into groups) and one where it's currently placed now. So I'd imagine the queue entrance is the same.

Given that Dead Creek Woods isn't returning this year but Blair Witch is, I hope they use the full route for Blair Witch. That would be nice.

Blair is having modifications done so it is longer we will wait and see the route is going to be set differently this year from what I  saw from jack's video it was still at the same entrance next door to jungle escape. I have got high expectations for platform Blair and the creek sawmill I am going to try and ask the staff doing the batching of platform if I can do a face it alone before closing but if it's no I will just get on with it in a group I am just that sort of person who likes to do extreme things sometimes.

I'm gassed to sick levels about the movement of the Platform 15 sign.

That to one side - I'm feeling positive that there seems to be more "fixed" fencing/boundaries to mazes thus far instead of Heras fencing covered in see through hessian. Step in the right direction. That said, I can't see much changing with Do Or Die in relation to the Heras fence themeing, bearing in mind BOUNCEZILLA has to be dismantled before "construction" can begin... and it's still got a week or so left!

22 minutes ago, Platform15fan said:

Blair is having modifications done so it is longer we will wait and see the route is going to be set differently this year from what I  saw from jack's video it was still at the same entrance next door to jungle escape. I have got high expectations for platform Blair and the creek sawmill I am going to try and ask the staff doing the batching of platform if I can do a face it alone before closing but if it's no I will just get on with it in a group I am just that sort of person who likes to do extreme things sometimes.

giphy.gif

'extreme'

Mattymoo- agree that hessian is great for bags for life, not so much walls.

Does anybody know when we’re expecting an announcement for this new maze? I’m guessing it could be when bouncezilla gets deflated as that’s when construction for do or die will start so the GP will start to show a little interest too. Probably not though🤷🏻‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Jack said:

Does anybody know when we’re expecting an announcement for this new maze? I’m guessing it could be when bouncezilla gets deflated as that’s when construction for do or die will start so the GP will start to show a little interest too. Probably not though🤷🏻‍♂️

Start of September has been when they've announced new mazes the past 2 years, so sometime next week seems like a good shout.

37 minutes ago, Jack said:

What if do or die is not going to be in that location of the park though and they move it behind swarm there is rumours that the containers are behind swarm already someone has already spotted the container saying sanctum. Lastly they will probably put a different maze in the do or die area what if it's a surprise and it's  _ _ _  _ _ _ try and solve the word of the underscores of the word I don't want to keep repeating the maze name as it keeps getting mentioned over and over by people including bigtopdan  by the way guys I put underscores to give a big of a guessing game of words but this will be a very easy one.

2 hours ago, Platform15fan said:

What if do or die is not going to be in that location of the park though and they move it behind swarm there is rumours that the containers are behind swarm already someone has already spotted the container saying sanctum. Lastly they will probably put a different maze in the do or die area what if it's a surprise and it's  _ _ _  _ _ _ try and solve the word of the underscores of the word I don't want to keep repeating the maze name as it keeps getting mentioned over and over by people including bigtopdan  by the way guys I put underscores to give a big of a guessing game of words but this will be a very easy one.

I doubt they would use that space where Sanctum was again, I remember Sanctum used to be very muddy. The ground literally was a mud bath and I presume it must of been hell for the actors to work in!

If Do Or Die was to go in Sanctum's spot they would really need to sort out the mud. I think that location like Amity Beach just isn't optimal anymore.

1 hour ago, JoshuaA said:

I doubt they would use that space where Sanctum was again, I remember Sanctum used to be very muddy. The ground literally was a mud bath and I presume it must of been hell for the actors to work in!

If Do Or Die was to go in Sanctum's spot they would really need to sort out the mud. I think that location like Amity Beach just isn't optimal anymore.

Precisely!

If Do or Die was going anywhere other than where bouncezilla currently is then I’m 99% sure it would be getting constructed already.