Fright Nights 2019 - General Discussion

TPC

5 hours ago, Platform15fan said:

Big top was the word but as Matty moo has said not coming back 

Don't believe what other people are saying.

From what I have heard big top is returning where Bouncezilla is and WD will be where sanctum was two years ago. And even better news for yourself,  Platform 15 has been extended this year. There will be an interval in the tunnel where they are using some of the old Experiment 10 shipping containers and you will travel inside them.

I have confirmed this with your favourite person JACK SILKSTONE VIP and he is putting a video out tonight which will confirm this!

1 hour ago, MarkC said:

Don't believe what other people are saying.

From what I have heard big top is returning where Bouncezilla is and WD will be where sanctum was two years ago. And even better news for yourself,  Platform 15 has been extended this year. There will be an interval in the tunnel where they are using some of the old Experiment 10 shipping containers and you will travel inside them.

I have confirmed this with your favourite person JACK SILKSTONE VIP and he is putting a video out tonight which will confirm this!

Erm, no.

44 minutes ago, MilesK said:

Platform 15 appears to be getting a new finale this year, with wooden walls being installed at the end of the tunnel!

Really glad to see that the park are taking the time to add to their existing attractions this year after last year's... event.

They are probably making the ending wider as I actually nearly ran In to the wall last year 

39 minutes ago, Platform15fan said:

No my hand hit the wall first I only fell over in do or die last year badley 

I will report this to health and safety on your behalf so this maze gets closed down. Had something similar. Hopefully will hear a reply so that Platform 15 does not return this year.  

1 hour ago, JoshuaA said:

Gina from guest services told me it is returning so it must be true.

I am having no luck from guest services saying anything I keep emailing them for info but no luck they are not saying anything the staff I keep getting responses from is Amy Laura & Chelsea the fear 1 2 or 3 will probably be announced day after tomorrow Blair witch was announced on 1st of September last year 

1 hour ago, Platform15fan said:

I am having no luck from guest services saying anything I keep emailing them for info but no luck they are not saying anything the staff I keep getting responses from is Amy Laura & Chelsea the fear 1 2 or 3 will probably be announced day after tomorrow Blair witch was announced on 1st of September last year 

...have you tried the bus driver yet? I think his name was Barry.

Very few staff will probably know what's happening at the moment; they keep it within marketing and senior management as long as possible. Most staff will probably find out what's going in for Fright Nights the day of the announcement (or see it for themselves when the announcement goes live).

It's probably best to not waste your time or their's asking questions they don't know the answer too ;)

Your best bet is to try and decode the "clues" they've left on the blog until they announce something: https://www.thorpepark.com/blog/fright-nights-2019-five-fiendish-clues

1. CAN'T SEE THE WOOD FOR THE TREES

2. THE MOST POPULAR KID AT FRIGHT NIGHTS

3. SCARED OF THE DARK?

4. SHOP TILL YOU DROP (DEAD)

5. FEAR BITES BACK

My guesses would be they're hints at this year's 5 mazes:

1. Blair Witch. Cos woods, trees, etc.

2. New maze. Cos it's "popular", will probably have chainsaws galore (especially given the marketing we've seen)

3. Platform 15. Cos dark tunnel

4. Do or Die. Shopping for body parts to eat cos cannibalism

5. Living Nightmare. Cos zombies bite

3 hours ago, jessica2 said:

...have you tried the bus driver yet? I think his name was Barry.

No I don't live local to thorpe park sadly but that's good they have found info from them lastly that's what I have done last year and this year I will not do that anymore I will just wait for the announcement to go live u was very lucky even that big top is not on the marketing