Fright Nights 2019 - General Discussion

TPC

1 minute ago, Platform15fan said:

I have heard about blair already set and design is amazing and lighting I can not wait I think we should all give support for the cast and creative team behind the mazes this year they have worked on the mazes really well this year on the out door mazes this year with the quality I am going to support the outdoor mazes every year.

Why though, the tent mazes back in the day were so much better than all these outdoor mazes.

37 minutes ago, Glitch said:

Why though, the tent mazes back in the day were so much better than all these outdoor mazes.

Well it is my 2nd year I have not experienced it back then when the tent ones where around back then lastly it is my opinion and your opinion but I do agree my mate went in 2010 and he said that year was amazing he showed me pictures from his iPhone 3G that he owns still.

1 hour ago, Platform15fan said:

I have heard about blair already set and design is amazing and lighting I can not wait I think we should all give support for the cast and creative team behind the mazes this year they have worked on the mazes really well this year on the out door mazes this year with the quality I am going to support the outdoor mazes every year.

I mean I wouldn't start jumping the gun just yet. You haven't seen them yet? For all we know do or die will have black walls again, does that mean it's set and design is amazing? Surely  anyone can do that. 

1 hour ago, Platform15fan said:

Well it is my 2nd year I have not experienced it back then when the tent ones where around back then lastly it is my opinion and your opinion but I do agree my mate went in 2010 and he said that year was amazing he showed me pictures from his iPhone 3G that he owns still.

Would the maze have been worse if the photos were taken with a camera that could produce more pixels?

8 minutes ago, ProudToServe said:

I mean I wouldn't start jumping the gun just yet. You haven't seen them yet? For all we know do or die will have black walls again, does that mean it's set and design is amazing? Surely  anyone can do that. 

Would the maze have been worse if the photos were taken with a camera that could produce more pixels?

Yea but he still HAS the 3G, so that’s big news. 

7 minutes ago, ProudToServe said:

I have only heard about blair but not do or die and yes my mate only showed me the outside of the mazes not the inside but I could see the curse was in a tent as well as the other one and very true the pixels where very very bad I used to own the 3Gs in the day and yet again do or die is going to have black walls we will see tomorrow when we watch the videos.

I have a question will the fast track kiosk in the jungle next to inferno shop do solo fast tracks I was about to go there for a solo for Blair witch but I was not very sure about it I have looked on the fast tracks now online I was going to get round to asking this in gone forum I have emailed the resort aswell because I will want a solo for Blair this year. 

8 minutes ago, Coaster said:

I really dislike the way people take artificial lights into the mazes when filming.  Surely that completely ruins the experience they're trying to create as well as revealing too much?

It is what it is.

I think it first occurred as a result of getting the proper YT influencers into the park who generate 100,000's of views and then the enthusiast groups followed.

I think that's what also used to be so good about the tent mazes back in the day, there was no footage whatsoever other than the small bits of marketing the park released creating real suspense around the attractions.

In fairness, you don't have to watch any of the videos released. However, I do agree about how artificial light in these things detracts from the experience.

On a more mod-like note, as people have experienced the mazes spoilers will no doubt come out soon. Please do not post or discuss spoilers here - a spoiler thread is set up for that.

At Fright Nights currently and it’s so gratifying to see the RAP system has finally been controlled just in time for the busiest period of the year. The park have finally fixed the broken system. :)

This October should as a result consist of nice... short... quick... queues for all attractions, especially for the mazes like Blair Witch!

E4DF2114-8EA4-49A0-BD86-F800ED2D870E.thumb.jpeg.94dbb7d917257a93b6a589f86ac71625.jpeg

Aaaahhh...... :wacko:

(60 min main queue because of RAP users)