Jump to content
TPC

Fright Nights 2019 - General Discussion

Recommended Posts

Can any of u guys work it out I only came across it on someone's IG and it's something to do with one of the 2 mazes out of fear 2 or fear 3 this was from youtuber TPVlogs and he sent it to another IG user realated to Thorpe park I am trying to solve the numbers thats what u guys have to do. Also TPvlogs already knows the line up 

IMG_20190730_182828.jpg

Edited by Platform15fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WWTPRadio said:

Well it’s not hard to realise this spells Big Top, which isn’t coming back. 

Yes I solved it before I even posted I have another 2 clues in the other  2 will realated to the show and the other will be the other maze 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_20190730_185106.thumb.jpg.88e1e2733354b363414ac234bf6cd5a2.jpgI have another 2 clues just come in from thorpeparkmaniac and that was from the youtuber I have just said I think it's big top showtime 

Edited by Platform15fan
Spelling mistake made just had to make another correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Platform15fan said:

IMG_20190730_185106.thumb.jpg.88e1e2733354b363414ac234bf6cd5a2.jpgI have another 2 clues just come in from thorpeparkmaniac and that was from the youtuber I have just said I think it's big top showtime 

Oh yes @JoshC. also sent me a clue: BiGT0P iz N0T ComINg BacK.

 

 

Could you help me decipher it please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jessica2 said:

make sure we all light a candle 🕯️ for all big top fans who think it's coming back this year.

  

Thought I’d just leave this image below as a reminder of some of what this event once had over the years.....

 

*cries in a corner!!

 

Going from Freezer to Do or die really is like holidaying in the Bahamas one minute then finding yourself in Bognor (no offence to anyone with any connection to Bognor!!)

1754D92B-30F9-47D5-9D42-F18DEE133378.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Martin Doyle said:

  

Thought I’d just leave this image below as a reminder of some of what this event once had over the years.....

 

*cries in a corner!!

 

Going from Freezer to Do or die really is like holidaying in the Bahamas one minute then finding yourself in Bognor (no offence to anyone with any connection to Bognor!!)

 

Definitely agree to put asylum/hellgate etc in the same category as e.g. dead creek woods is just silly. I guess bognor is cheap and cheerful? lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, MattyMoo said:

Seeing those old maze photos has made me sad. I'm off to go melt some pop badges.

Will buy the melted plastic off you for £2, think I can make a profit on Ebay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MattyMoo said:

Seeing those old maze photos has made me sad. I'm off to go melt some pop badges.

No don't melt your pop badges they will be very very rare to see on park don't do it they will be worth alot of money I will try and get this year's line up if they updated the sanctum to the do or die one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Platform15fan said:

No don't melt your pop badges they will be very very rare to see on park don't do it they will be worth alot of money I will try and get this year's line up if they updated the sanctum to the do or die one 

Okay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Platform15fan said:

No don't melt your pop badges they will be very very rare to see on park don't do it they will be worth alot of money I will try and get this year's line up if they updated the sanctum to the do or die one 

Cheers for the advice bruv.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly think the new maze will go in Loggers Station and the new show will just be Showtime in the arena (dome). That would be the obvious choice I think.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, JoshuaA said:

I honestly think the new maze will go in Loggers Station and the new show will just be Showtime in the arena. That would be the obvious choice I think.

 

You mean the dome not arena the arena was removed to make way for Darren brown So I hope you are meaning showtime will be in the dome because your post has just confused me I just had to inform you then. Confused 😖 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, JoshC. said:

The arena? 🤔

I mean the dome. The arena is long gone anyway.

 

37 minutes ago, Platform15fan said:

You mean the dome not arena the arena was removed to make way for Darren brown So I hope you are meaning showtime will be in the dome because your post has just confused me I just had to inform you then. Confused 😖 

Darren Brown? Where is that in the park? I thought the arena was replaced with Derren Brown lol?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JoshuaA said:

I mean the dome. The arena is long gone anyway.

 

Darren Brown? Where is that in the park? I thought the arena was replaced with Derren Brown lol?

Darren Brown sounds better, I like Darren. Then Thorpe wouldn't have to had to paid Derren all that cash... free IP! The spare money could have been spent on fright nights or a new coaster.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Colossus you can see that the loggers queue line roof has been redone, looks like quite a long term fix. Lots of the queue line fencing has been taken out too, I assume from inside as the outside fencing is still there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EpicSmatty said:

From Colossus you can see that the loggers queue line roof has been redone, looks like quite a long term fix. Lots of the queue line fencing has been taken out too, I assume from inside as the outside fencing is still there.

Yh also the scaffolding is still up so hopefully they are extending it even more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MilesK said:

Walls are starting to go up in the Loggers queue line for the brand new maze.

67898906_914036622322468_4393079067893563392_n.jpg

Platforms queue will probably go in the plaza this season FN and creek sawmill will use the platform extended queue which was used for loggers the hype for FN 2019 is really kicking in now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New maze looks promising, though I hope it doesn't end up as a budget version of the chop shop...

 

Considering that apparently the park hasn't had the best summer visitors wise, surely soon they should start drumming up business for fright nights.  I've seen a lot of generic 'island like no other' advertising on tv and even at Cannon Street station, so I wonder if they'll keep this up for Fright Nights.

 

Although personally less people = less queues haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...