Personally I find the best invert to be either Raptor or Montu. Those two are long rides and highly intense coasters whereas Nemesis is too short for my liking. To me Nemesis is still the UK’s best coaster but in my opinion, it lags behind inverts like Raptor,Montu and even Black Mamba. I don’t even find Nemesis that much better than Inferno these days in all honesty. Don’t get me wrong, Nemesis is still a classic and an absolute masterpiece though!!

• 1 month later...

Nemesis is my favourite rollercoaster so I'll naturally say its the best invert. Rides like Katun, Raptor, Monster, Oz'Iris and the original Batman come very close though.

The only bad invert is Montu which is garbage. If you want to talk about disappointing, tell me how you feel during the second half where it just ambles back and forth doing nothing at all. Even Silver Bullet is more interesting.

COME AT ME BRO.

• 2 weeks later...

Not even close. Nemesis is great, but it's nothing amazing. You have to ride it in specific conditions, in specific seats to get a genuinely mind-blowing ride. While Inferno isn't technically as good, it's certainly more consistent. My personal favourite is Montu. It's long, intense and snappy. The batwing is beautiful and the layout is packed full of great moments. Nemesis doesn't compare to Montu at all. 

30 minutes ago, Benin said:

IT IS AWESOME! THERE IS NO COMPARISON!

But don't try to understand. Don't try to come to terms with it. Don't even try to THINK about it!

I'm really surprised it took this long for someone to reference the original backstory...

It's because everyone is still reeling from the FOUR INVERSIONS