Thorpe Park Rides & Attractions Game 2018

Mattgwise

28 minutes ago, Coaster said:

I'm amazed that anyone is really bothered or upset by Inferno winning, it's just a fun game to play in the closed season surely?

The game is bad enough as it is, but when the same ride wins all the time (this is probably to get back at me after hating against it 2 years ago) then it just becomes pointless. And when it’s pointless it’s no fun.

5 hours ago, Terry Terry said:

The game is bad enough as it is, but when the same ride wins all the time (this is probably to get back at me after hating against it 2 years ago) then it just becomes pointless. And when it’s pointless it’s no fun.

In fairness if the game isn't your cup of tea then don't play. I wouldn't go and play Fortnite for example as I think it's a bad game! 

It really isn't a case of people getting at you. Unfortunately a lot of people have grown to like Inferno over the last few years. 

Regardless anyway the game is just a bit of fun for those that do enjoy it. Its not going to issue Nemesis Inferno with an official award so no harm done. 

19 hours ago, Terry Terry said:

It's nothing to do with you liking or disliking Inferno, it's because people recognise it as a quality coaster.  It isn't pointless because Inferno keeps winning, it just means that the majority of people taking part in the game prefer Inferno over the other rides at Thorpe.

You would surely expect quite a highly constant result when you ask the same group of people to rank the same group of things at a place where nothing much changes year to year? Would be quite odd if the results were wildly inconsistent.

Anyway, even if it's not to your personal taste it's hard to argue against Inferno being the best ride at Thorpe; it'd have to score highly in any measure of consideration like forcefulness, smoothness, theming, variety, reliability. It's a solid ride.

I'm just amazed DBGTROTD doesn't win it, what with it being the future of theme parks. Weird that.