Tokyo Disneysea

jessica2

I don’t think there’s a topic on this park yet. This may well be the most beautiful theme park out there! The theming is just next level, it’s such a pretty park I am very glad I took the day to go.

That said you probably don’t need more than a day. I hear they are expanding the park in 2022 with a new ‘port’, themed on tangled, frozen and Peter Pan, so that should help with the crowding.

Some of the food options were very memorable including garlic shrimp popcorn and potato churros.

Journey to the centre of the earth was a fun ride, and both Indiana Jones rides were quite dull, so it will be interesting to hear what rides the new port will have! Great excuse to go back ?

I totally agree with you, this was my first Disney Park and its beauty just amazed though before I had only been to the likes of Merlin Parks, since then I haven't been bothered to return to a Merlin park because the attention to detail is next level! I'm so excited for all their expansion plans, soaring next year, Tangled land, Peter Pan Land, Frozen Land. I've also experienced Tokyo Disneyland and I must say you can tell its different because they just put so much into everything I'm so excited for the beauty and the beast ride coming to Tokyo Disneyland the animatronics look like they are pulled from the film!

• 3 weeks later...

Went the first time in Nov and fell I Love with Disneysea - it just has that atmospheric magic and sense of place that is in the air and palpable. The park itself is it's own 'mega-attraction' and what I mean by that is I could spend a full day there not doing a single ride, and I could still have a great day, soaking it in, exploring etc. 

DSC00805.JPG

DSC00840.JPG

DSC00836.JPG

DSC00884.JPG

DSC01224.JPG

DSC01213.JPG

12 hours ago, Ivsetti said:

Oh. My. God. And M£rlin think for some reason they'll catch up to something as beautiful and well planned as this.

ste193's a bit extreme in never returning to a M£rlin park because when planned well (literally just a non-busy time of the year/week) they can still be a good day out but Tokyo Disneysea certainly looks like a bucket list type place even if it didn't have any coasters/ flat rides. 

I mean, its literally the most pointless comparison to make. 

• 11 months later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx4lLqLHgDw

Has anyone seen this construction update on the beauty and the beast ride and land coming to Tokyo Disneyland? I'm super excited for this, the animatronics look like they've pulled the characters from the original film!

Excited for the baymax version of alien saucers to it sounds like a cute ride and all the work starting on New Fantasyland in Tokyo Disney sea! Finally a Peter land, Tangled land and a Frozen land!

• 3 years later...

Tokyo DisneySea's Next Level 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea Ride

Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea at Tokyo DisneySea is incredible. Located within the park's iconic ‘Mysterious Island’, and despite sharing a name with other Disney rides around the world, this version is so much more than what came before it… - ReviewTyme

Somehow I completely missed this ride when I was fortunate enough to visit a couple of years ago!