TPM Guildford Meet Feb 19

Mattgwise

Bowling date?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What date and format would you like for the Guildford trip?

• Sat 2nd Feb
    • Sun 3rd Feb

This poll is closed to new votes

Hi TPM peeps,

The annual Guildford meet will continue this year but due to personal commitments will only consist of bowling and a meal.

It will take place on Sunday 3rd Feb and the plan as follows- Meal at 4pm followed by bowling (unlimited deal for £9.95 after 6pm)   

The meets are great fun and everyone is invited, even if you have never posted before or been to a meet all. If it's your first meet, I understand it can be nerve breaking, but we were all at that point once before, so all know the feeling. Please don't let this stop you from attending. Once there you'll be part of the group in no time at all!

Please post below if you are attending and let me know if you have a preference for the meal.

Attendance

Mattgwise

EpicSmatty (TBC - Poss Bowling only)

Glitch

Marc

Marhelorpe

Mer

Mr Fish

Ryan

Stuntman707

• 2 weeks later...

As this is now fast approaching please let me know if you plan on attending the meal.

We will be eating at Frankie and Bennys in Guildford (postcode - GU1 1BD) at 4pm. I will book the table on Friday so please confirm by then. 

If you are coming to the bowling we are aiming to be there for 6pm with a view to start at 630pm.

• Mattgwise pinned and unpinned this topic