TPM Blackpool Weekend Fri 5th April - Sun 7th April 19

Mattgwise

Hello TPM peeps,

I am pleased to announce the Blackpool trip will take place Fri 5th April to Sun 7th April 2019.

The group will be staying at the Big Blue Hotel or the Travelodge South Promenade hotel (one near the pleasure beach). Both are nearby so if you do stay somewhere different we can easily meet up. You will need to book rooms yourselves. It can work out cheaper if you plan on sharing as rooms in both hotels are per room per night. (if you wish to stay elsewhere and just meet at the park that is also ok)

Big Blue includes breakfast, wifi and parking whereas Travelodge does not.

The plan is to visit the Pleasure Beach on Saturday 6th April and then do the Merlin attractions or Sandcastle Waterpark on Sunday 7th April depending on preference.

If you are looking for cheap Pleasure Beach tickets then using Tesco clubcard can be a great way to get them cheaper.

Please take note if you plan to say overnight, it will be your responsibility to book your rooms and unfortunately if you're under 18 we cannot help. If you stayed the night, under no circumstances will TPM get involved and take responsibility with how you stay overnight, the overnight section will be an over 18's event.

Please let me know if you wish to attend.

Attendance:

Mattgwise

Marc

Marhelorpe (TBC) 

Mer 

Mr Fish

Ryan

Stuntman707 

• 2 weeks later...

Myself and Tom (Mr Fish) have just booked our rooms at The Big Blue Hotel, so will be based there.

At the time of writing direct through the Big Blue hotel is cheapest. If you sign up it significantly reduces the rate. (See images below) It's £151 B&B for the two nights Fri 5th to Sun 7th for a single room for one or £171 for two people in a double or twin (£85.50 each if sharing). Also includes parking and wifi.

Travelodge was £168 this morning but has dropped to £155 at the time of looking as i write this post. But that excludes Wifi, parking and breakfast.

image.png

image.png