Jobs at Thorpe Park

RyanBeatsMinty07

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll have you all know that it is infact inapropriate to the title of the the topic!'Jobs at Thorpe Park' - Meaning discuss jobs going at Thorpe Park, or if you have gained or lost a job at the park!Thre is a Topic already dedicated to your views about the staff, good or bad.Please continue discussion about direct conversation about the staff here : http://forum.maniahub.com/topic/4957-thorpe-park-staff/But we would like to remind people that its better to not use a staff members name directly.

Wondering if anyone can help me here..Basically, been thinking of getting a summer job at TP. Is it too late to apply - not fussed about what dept. I'd be in really. If I were to apply, would it be possible to only do 1-2 days a week? Or would it be the majority of the week?Did have a look round here and on the TPjobs site, but couldn't get a direct answer.Thank you in advance,Josh :P

You can register your interest for 2010 Job Opportunities on the THORPE PARK Recruitment Website.If you are a successful candidate, it is a requirement that you are flexible in order to meet the needs of the business. There are members of Frontline staff that work 2-3 days a week, but with experience of working at the park, you do need to be flexible.However, this doesn't mean that you shouldn't apply at all. By All means, apply and see what happens, you may be lucky! :P

^ I had a friend who worked one day a week last season. She was in R&A Thrills and worked only Tuesdays or Wednesdays. So, yes, you can work there for only 1-2 days a week. (She was however in her 4th season last year, so it could be for that reason she got such good hours.)

• 1 month later...
Guest ritman

Hi guys, got a quick question.Does any1 know how to get in touch with HR?Cos I passed the interview and got a job in the food & beverages department and was told I had to come in for some training course.The person on the phone told me the dates and said that they'll email me the details but I havnt got the email and I have no clue WHERE or WHAT time I'm supposed to meet for it :DAny help/ info would be great.P.s tried phoning the number that they callled me from, but it doesnt work....... Dono why. :unsure:

Hi guys, got a quick question.Does any1 know how to get in touch with HR?Cos I passed the interview and got a job in the food & beverages department and was told I had to come in for some training course.The person on the phone told me the dates and said that they'll email me the details but I havnt got the email and I have no clue WHERE or WHAT time I'm supposed to meet for it :DAny help/ info would be great.P.s tried phoning the number that they callled me from, but it doesnt work....... Dono why. :unsure:

the 577100 number is a generic outbound number and doesnt exist for inbound calls

• 1 year later...