Jobs at Thorpe Park

RyanBeatsMinty07

Smart-Casual should do it. Wear some nice jeans or trousers with a nice shirt, but don't go OTT with a tie, unless you look uber sleek (like me :huh: ) Haha!

hahaha,na the thing is I bleive most people will turn up wearing hoodies and that .looking casual..and I want to look clean smart casual and then my sense of humor starts and we should get a job offer :L

Awww reading all this reminds me of when I first applied at Thorpe, it took about two weeks to hear from them, and the first thing they did was apologise, but R&A had a lot of applications to go through. And when I did hear obviously it was a yes! :PAnother thing to consider is whether they mean 7-14 working days or not.Good luck to all of you waiting, hopefully it will be good news :huh:

*BUMP*14 days expiring in 6 hours...

James: The 15th day is when you need to worry

Commence worrying.In other news, has anyone else who applied heard back yet?RyanbeatsMinty07 said something about three weeks....While over on SouthParks, someone went to an assessment on the 24th (Sat) and got a call on the 28th (today...) Nice 4 days turn around.I sound like a complete whinging seven year old. Do you think all hope is lost? Should I call them?

Thaaaaanks guys!I applied for Rides & Attractions, was told about the Experience / Thrills divide, and mentioned I was particularly interested in Thrills.The loooovely lady on the phone said 'Rides Host' which I'm guessing covers every aspect of rides possible, from filtering the queue (I mean like that Nemesis Inferno bit before you go up all those stairs), to platforming and maybe even (grins cheekily) operating them?But seriously. Wow. This is just great. And great is an understatement. :) Now, to resign. (Not from Thorpe, obviously!)

Thaaaaanks guys!I applied for Rides & Attractions, was told about the Experience / Thrills divide, and mentioned I was particularly interested in Thrills.The loooovely lady on the phone said 'Rides Host' which I'm guessing covers every aspect of rides possible, from filtering the queue (I mean like that Nemesis Inferno bit before you go up all those stairs), to platforming and maybe even (grins cheekily) operating them?But seriously. Wow. This is just great. And great is an understatement. :) Now, to resign. (Not from Thorpe, obviously!)

Firstly, really well done! Hope you enjoy it :)But you have to over 18 to operate on rides I'm afraid (and if you are over 18 then, great!), a ride host does platforming and batching (what you said as filtering). Well I would call the person who does that job half way up the queue on Nemesis as a batcher, but they also are there to sort of the fastrack people as well. The main batcher is in the station as the person who lets people from the queue into the air gate area, and tells them where to go etc.

Yo dude, I see your from reading,I'm live in slough, I also have a job there,,how you planning on getting there>? Whens you Company induction?x