Park Theming & Effects

richy2001

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do sort of agree but at the same time everybody's always looking for something new.I would like to see the rapids get some sort of retheme and an extension, I also think that they should make a new land out of ranger county with a new theme and new rides, I think they should add the rides to octopusgardens and extend it with them rethemed, either that or create them a small area and add another ride.I think that they should repalce and retheme X also, it doesn't realy fit in and tbh all the stops are rether annoying.

• 1 month later...

I would personally like to see the Gas Tank on Tidal Wave releasing burts of flames, main reason being Ive never seen it for real. I never visited during those years. I would also like to see the Water Tower on Tidal Wave working again.Thats about it. xD

I would definately like to see the return of the flames on Tidal Wave.It is a shame they had to close it off during the construction of Stealth. :P

When I was a young-en I remember seeing tidal wave and thinking how ridiculously tall it was, and the occasional burst of flames making me jump. Sadly neither the gas or water effects will return for a reason which I think has been posted about a million times. I always thought a bit of low-lying mist in the cobra roll pit of Colossus would look nice, hiding the actual depth of it. I could give a ridiculous list of all the effects which would enhance each ride but I don't think I'll worry. :P

They Should keep the nemesis queue and tunnel smoke permanently and stop making it go away :/ For a new idea for SAW they should have some smoke cannons or something on either side of the "SAW the ride" sign in the saw area, and make them shoot bursts of smoke upwards every so often and make some sort of loud noise when it happens, sort of like the air guns in the queue line, Also they should put some fire effects where the spinning blades are, so just before you drop you think your going to go through the fire but instead you go under it.... My imagination went out of control lol sorry :P

Didnt Notice the Stealth mist but definatly the nemesis mist was worthwile putting it back up and running :P Well Done Thorpe :D

When did you see the Nemesis INFERNO effects on? I know there has been talk of it, but I for one still haven't seen them for years. Friday all I saw were some oddly coloured gels over the lights in the tunnel. No mist anywhere at all and a big let down as I thought they were fixed. Of course not! haha.. :P