Jungle Escape

profburp

On 9/29/2019 at 6:06 PM, Mattgwise said:

They also said this time last year I'm a Celeb was returning in 2019.

Where was this said? Not doubting you, just curious as there definitely was no plan for I'm a Celeb to return this year!

21 hours ago, EpicSmatty said:

Did the building have a function before being used as Fright Night mazes?

There used to be a small stage roughly where the query for Jungle Escape is called the Showcase. The space was probably used as a backstage and storage area for any shows before it was used as a maze (and probably throughout the rest of the year when the space was a maze!).

On a serious Jungle Escape note, I hope that they make suitable changes next year. It was hardly used this year, which feels particularly wasteful given there's two routes for competing teams. Either make it significantly cheaper (or free and just bookable) or make it much more involved and suitable for smaller groups. That way, it at least uses the space more effectively for the crowds it gets.

I still think that there's room for an escape room at theme parks / resorts if done correctly. But right now, Jungle Escape misses the mark.