Which Ride Do You Most Want To Go On?

Phyciodes

OK, which worldwide ride do you want to go on the most. Mine is proberly kingda ka as it is the WORLDS tallest and fastest coaster and I bet theres nothing like accelarating from 0-128mph in 3.5 seconds!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, I agree! but thats what stealth was designed from, but just on a smaller scale! its got to be an awesome ride, and I want to ride it sometime in the future!

As I said kingda ka is the ride I want to do most however I really would need to get braver than I am now, because even though I love rides going at kingda ka speed must be bloody intense. I remember I was scared on my first go on stealth and I thought it was extremely fast. And kingda ka is like double the speed, so I don't know what I'll think of it, I really want to go on it in the future still. However I would also love to go on rides like ttd, and in england I really want to go on oblivion, as thats one of the only rides I haven't done at alton towers.

yeah I also want to go on dragons fury. Last time I went to Chessington it was closed. Everyone seems to say that dragons fury is quite scary and I must admit it does look kind of scary. But I don't get why chessington don't put it in the older adventurers section and they put it in the all the family section. However they do have the Extreme Games Zone (which is pratically just trampolines) in the older adventurers section. And I assume that oblivion looks better than it is.

Edited by master iskander

As I said kingda ka is the ride I want to do most however I really would need to get braver than I am now, because even though I love rides going at kingda ka speed must be bloody intense. I remember I was scared on my first go on stealth and I thought it was extremely fast. And kingda ka is like double the speed, so I don't know what I'll think of it, I really want to go on it in the future still. However I would also love to go on rides like ttd, and in england I really want to go on oblivion, as thats one of the only rides I haven't done at alton towers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On Kinda Ka, you will get half the amount of airtime that you do on stealth. Its the thing that makes me not care if I go on it or not.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Theres loads of coasters I really want to ride:Katun - Looks like the best B&M Inverted coaster in the world in my opinion, It looks really forceful and that zero g-roll looks brilliant. It's also been gettting good reviews lately.El Toro - I've heard everyone raving about it, Saying it's the best coaster in the world. it looks fantastic and I really want to ride it some day.Superman Ride of Steel (SFNE) - I've already ridden Expedition GeForce, And I'd love to ride the No.1 steel coaster, I've heard that it is brilliant.Griffon - I love Oblivion, And I'd love to try a longer Dive Machine.