Which Ride Do You Most Want To Go On?

Phyciodes

• 7 months later...

For those most wanting to ride Sheikra, It's absolutely brilliant, BUT it's very slightly and literally the tiniest of margins better than oblivion. The drop is awesome but similar to Oblivion's and the only real difference is there's nothing below you at all. Haven't decided if I prefer Oblivion's hole or Sheikra's open-ness. The rest of Sheikra isn't as good as I think it could of been.For me the ride's I want to ride most are El Toro, Millenium Force, Something like them, with lots of airtime as I'm still yet to ride an airtime full coaster where the main point of the ride is Air-time :o

1: T Express - Everland2: F1 Coaster - Ferrari World (opens next year as the fastest ride on earth, 145mph)3: Millennium Force - Cedar Point4: TTD - Cedar Point5: Maverick – Cedar Point (would have been 1st on the list if the Barrel Roll had not been taken out!)6: Griffon - BGW7: Bizarro - SFNE8: Manta - Sea World9: Diamondback - Kings Island10: Blue Fire - Europa ParkSo much more I could cram in.

Yeah I know sorry prob phrased that bit wrong. Mean I would like to do the rides in Orlando and Kinda Ka, I aware it in Six Flags :P

There are loads of Six Flags, SFMM, SFOG, SFOT, SFGA etc. Kingda Ka is in Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGA)

Too many to list, but hopefully (if I get enough cash together!) going to America on a bit of a tour next summer. If all goes to plan we're going to SFMM, SFGA, Cedar Point, Busch Gardens Africa, Hersheypark, Kennywood, Kings Dominion and Dorney Park, among others I can't remember.The rides I'm most looking forward to are:MaverickRiddler's RevengeTTDSheikraGreat BearX2KumbaMillennium ForceGoliathHydraDominatorRaptorI'd also like to give Dragon Khan a go, as well as Black Mamba.

• 1 month later...

I would love to go on the likes of El Toro , Balder, Boulder Dash and The Voyage.Too me they all look stunning , and with the lack of wooden coaster in this country , I would love to try them. :huh:Aswell as the obvious, X2, Millenium Force, H:RRR ( should be riding that next year :P ) etc :)

• 2 weeks later...

1. Maverick-Cedarpoint2. Millenum force-Cedarpoint3. Silverstar-Europa park4. Tatsu-sfmm5. X2-sfmm6. dimondback-kingsisland7. Top Thrill Dragster-cedarpoint8. Nemessis-Alton towers9. Bluefire-Europa park10. Furius Baco-PortAventura Parkand the grate thing is I will have ridden all of these by next summer!