BounceZilla

StevenVig

16 minutes ago, StevenVig said:

Also, I wonder how long it will be before a member of the public punctures it, deliberately. That's inevitable surely.

The park will then close it and display an un-clipped, cable-tied A4 laminated sign on the temporary fencing surrounding the area saying "BounceZilla will make a splashback soon!".

;)

17 minutes ago, EpicSmatty said:

Looks exactly as I expected, not really sure what anyone else was expecting ?

It might be to do with how jarring it looks. If this attraction was more subtle with it's colours and fitted in with Thorpe's sky blue colour and the rest of Lost City, then maaaaaaaaaybe this would have been alright. But with colours as bright as this and looking so blatantly out-of-place next to the lake and Colossus/Rush/Zodiac, it looks visually revolting.

This is just humiliating for the park, similarly to Love Island Lates last year and this will only be 'popular' because it's free. I guarantee if this was an upcharge attraction, the majority of guests would tell Thorpe to shove BounceZilla up where the sun don't shine.

1 hour ago, Marhelorpe said:

It might be to do with how jarring it looks. If this attraction was more subtle with it's colours and fitted in with Thorpe's sky blue colour and the rest of Lost City, then maaaaaaaaaybe this would have been alright. But with colours as bright as this and looking so blatantly out-of-place next to the lake and Colossus/Rush/Zodiac, it looks visually revolting.

Surely people didn't think it was going to be specially designed to fit in the theme. It will just be a bog standard hire, rather than their own, surely!

Not gonna lie - the main feeling I get when looking at it is an intense urge to spend hours jumping/climbing etc on the thing ? 

So did people here honestly think a temporary inflatable, at a Merlin park, would be themed? ?

Also @Stuntman707 your reply makes nooo sense ?

I'll just throw it out there that I genuinely think this will be fun. Who doesn't love a giant bouncy castle?

But, this still shows the state of the park right now. They've chucked in an inflatable course that wouldn't look out of place at a summer fair as a quick fix. If this is all they can afford, what does that say for the future?

I genuinely can't think of any other park in the world which is so desperate for new stuff on such a restricted budget that they have had to resort to adding a bloody inflatable.