X

Garyy

• 2 weeks later...

I think the building that X is in now should be turned into a horror maze like saw alive it would be awsome massive place you would take 10minutes to get out ! Lol after the last time I went on X really think it should be changed for new attraction and the idea of moving the baggage area is rubbish ! Looks unsightly and very untidy when you walk into the entrance of the ride queue and it seems to be dated now I'm sorry to say I wont be going on it again ;)!

• 2 weeks later...

I think the building that X is in now should be turned into a horror maze like saw alive it would be awsome massive place you would take 10minutes to get out ! Lol after the last time I went on X really think it should be changed for new attraction and the idea of moving the baggage area is rubbish ! Looks unsightly and very untidy when you walk into the entrance of the ride queue and it seems to be dated now I'm sorry to say I wont be going on it again :D!

Yeah I don't think I will be going on it again.

Aah hellgates the maze at frightnight ain't it ?

Yip :P

I went on Saturday, and they've redone the lights! During the inside quing there were some parts where I actually couldn't see where I was going! Really really dark!Also they've added some sort of shock light in the exit on the little "THORPE PARK POWER SUPPLY" thingy.

• 1 month later...

I think instead of getting ride of the whole building and ride, they could put storm surge inside the building... then you wouldn't have to look at it, and it would be pretty cool riding it in pitch black :P somehow fit it in side :P

Well considering its taller than X's structure, somehow I dont think it will fit in there..... :)

I always assumed it refers to the days of DOS when a drive was selected using the :/ command. Saying that, 'Drive X' doesn't make much sense.However in todays text speak, :/ is still relevant because it's the face I pull if I've been on it... kind of like 'WTF was that all about?' I think X:/ WTF is much better.