X

Garyy

I hate people who break park rules, particularly those who'll actually make money out of it (from eventual adverts showing on their videos).

Anyway, that aside.. same music in queueline to ride was that? With dead patches still? Wow. I totally won't get bored of that.

It looks pretty dull to me, I will be waiting till the hype dies down and there are 0 min queues again:

Thorpe have written a description about X which it is not, you are meant to travel through tunnels of colour changing light but instead all you do is go around the track with a few lights flashing around. This is NOT what I was expecting and seems like a total let down. I will ride it but I have a big feeling that backwards was so much better. I don't see why thorpe could have not kept if backwards and added lights, that way it would be a good experience with cool lights, but this experience is nothing at all special. I have a feeling people will ride it once, get bored and then the queues will be back to what they used to be!

I'll wait till I ride it to decide and it seems like a definite improvement to me, but at all looks all a bit light, like the whole space is too lit up. It is probably easier for instillation and maintenance to have a central light stack, but I would have much preferred it to be sectioned or localised lighting in some way.