X

Garyy

So have I, but they are genuine copies of the music rather than just recording them next to a speaker in the queue :lol:

I guess I'll have to search harder next time then :P

So X only has one playlist for a certain amount of time? That would explain why I seem to always hear the same songs... Not that it's a particular problem. I mean, rides with their own theme pretty much always have that song playing in or around them and the queueline :lol:

My question is what will happen to X on fright nights? I mean if it can sometimes be heard from samurai god knows what would be like in Cabin

Strangely enough, last year in Cabin I could only vaguely hear it in a few sections, but I think they turned the audio in X down a bit.

It was funny in the X queueline as you could hear people screaming from CITW!

That would scare all the smaller kids queuing for it for the first time(in the afternoons)!

In fairness, Fright Nights aren't recommended for under 13s at all.  I guess since everything only kicks off at 3pm, there could still be under 13s on park during Fright Nights dates, but I'd consider that somewhat unlikely!

On a different note, I think the current playlist for X is around 2 hours (so a similar amount of time as WWTP radio) and, as has been mentioned previously in the thread, is updated to some degree on a regular basis.  Pretty decent I think.

I've just found the full playlist for X! Someone had asked for the playlist on Facebook and they replied with this...

Here We Go Swedish House Mafia (Until Now)
Reload Swedish House Mafia (Until Now)
Euphoria Swedish House Mafia (Until Now)
Walking home, Miami 2 Ibiza Swedish House Mafia (Until Now)
Heart Is King, Save the world (knife remix) Swedish House Mafia (Until Now)
In my mind (Axwell Remix) Swedish House Mafia (Until Now)
Antidote Swedish House Mafia (Until Now)
Save the World, Punk (Arty remix) Swedish House Mafia (Until Now)
Greyhound Swedish House Mafia (Until Now)
LadiDadi Swedish House Mafia (Until Now)
The Island Swedish House Mafia (Until Now)
Lights Swedish House Mafia (Until Now)
Blood Rave Blade Soundtrack
Sandstorm Darude
9PM ATB

I put together a playlist with all the songs on - http://goo.gl/wjNFyC

I haven't gone through it yet so if there is anything wrong with it let me know and I'll edit it :) 

Got a rather different ride on X today with no lights on at all :o

Surprising just how much the lights make a difference.  Sure, with no lights at all, it adds to the sense of the unknown and whatnot, but the lights make it so much more fun.  Said it before, but despite being a fan of X:\NWO, I'm a huge fan of X and really glad that the park finally decided to give it a proper refurb last year..

Got a rather different ride on X today with no lights on at all :o

Surprising just how much the lights make a difference.  Sure, with no lights at all, it adds to the sense of the unknown and whatnot, but the lights make it so much more fun.  Said it before, but despite being a fan of X:\NWO, I'm a huge fan of X and really glad that the park finally decided to give it a proper refurb last year..

Sounds very odd.  Maybe there was stuff to do with CITW in there so they had to turn them off?

They should really play Knife Party's new song https://soundcloud.com/minimario/knife-party-begin-again-first-studio-preview

Would go down quite well I reckon (plus it's awesome)

Was literally just thinking that as I was reading the last page, would be great

If they play that song I will officially cry of happiness! Best song on the album in my opinion (besides Micopenis)

but the album hasn't come out yet  :blink: