X

Garyy

The real question is, will they have finally replaced the ceiling by the exit/old bag hold which is currently boarded up using old annual pass signage, instead of you know, an actual ceiling?!

What about the ceiling in the second half of the interior queue!  I'm sure it used to have one, but when you look up now you just see the warehouse.  (Please correct me if I'm wrong on that).

The exterior of the ride also needs doing up, including the entrance feature.  Also, the robot and battery need to make a return!  :lol:

Personally, I don't think the exterior needs any work done.

Regardless of the colour, it's not going to make anyone any more or any less enticed to go on in my opinion - how many people judge an indoor ride by the colour of its building after all?  So long as it's kept clean and such, I'm really not that fussed by it.  Not to mention it'd be a terrible waste of time and resources, especially when there's other rides / areas which need paint jobs more urgently (Colossus, Rumba Rapids, Canada Creek - I'm looking at you).

I'd also be interested to see if they actually could repaint it.  Given how large it is, the council may only approve certain colour schemes.  And at one point (albeit almost 20 years ago now), the council didn't allow the park to put 3 non-illuminated 'X' signs on the pyramid, so it might prove difficult in itself.

There's new songs added to the playlist now anyway but I didn't give you permission to upload it to youtube?

Same with the original X music that you copied from my youtube account.

I didn't actually get it from you, sorry I thought it was someone else's, I can remove it if you want me to.

I didn't actually get it from you, sorry I thought it was someone else's, I can remove it if you want me to.

No thats fine the original X music is old now and I'm not going to make it public so you can keep that. The 2014 playlist was done by me and you asked me to send it to you but didn't ask about youtube but again thats fine you can keep it on there but I didn't give you permission before. 

No thats fine the original X music is old now and I'm not going to make it public so you can keep that. The 2014 playlist was done by me and you asked me to send it to you but didn't ask about youtube but again thats fine you can keep it on there but I didn't give you permission before.

Thanks, sorry I'm sure someone else sent it to me as well, then again I may have just had it on my PC and uploaded it without remembering where I got it from.

With regards to the X pyramid, it could look really nice with a new colour scheme but I can't see it happening sadly.

I thought the days of arguing about 'EXCLUSIVE AUDIO!!!??112' were long gone!

Ahhh TPM.

I blame Thorpe/Merlin and their EXCLUSIVE/ WORLD FIRST chasing.

Fans now need to have WORLD FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO CONTAINING THIS MUSIC or WORLD FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO CONTAINING PHOTOS OF THIS CONSTRUCTION SITE THAT'S ACTUALLY JUST A LOAD OF MUD AT THE MOMENT.

Did the park give you permission to copy their playlist?

I blame Thorpe/Merlin and their EXCLUSIVE/ WORLD FIRST chasing.

Fans now need to have WORLD FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO CONTAINING THIS MUSIC or WORLD FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO CONTAINING PHOTOS OF THIS CONSTRUCTION SITE THAT'S ACTUALLY JUST A LOAD OF MUD AT THE MOMENT.

That's not why I upload theme park music - when I look for theme park music I often use YouTube, so uploading theme music to YouTube makes it easier for people to find them.

As for construction photos, if the uploader has taken the pictures themselves then I can't see anything wrong with it, it's nice to be able to see how rides are constructed and then have videos to look back on once it's finished.

I thought the days of arguing about 'EXCLUSIVE AUDIO!!!??112' were long gone!

Ahhh TPM.

It's not exclusive audio I made the mix and made it public to download. Do what you like with it http://www.mediafire.com/download/3nmu41806zdkqbb/THORPE+PARK+%28X%29.aif%C2%A0%C2%A0

Did the park give you permission to copy their playlist?

No they don't own rights to a playlist or have copyright on my mix.

That's not why I upload theme park music - when I look for theme park music I often use YouTube, so uploading theme music to YouTube makes it easier for people to find them.

As for construction photos, if the uploader has taken the pictures themselves then I can't see anything wrong with it, it's nice to be able to see how rides are constructed and then have videos to look back on once it's finished.

It was a joke.

Though, whilst we're on the topic, I personally hate "videos" which are just a slideshow of pictures.  If I wanted to look at pictures, I'd look at a photo album, not a Youtube video.  Just as good for documenting the past.

---

Anyway, to stop this thread getting derailed completely, X isn't opening for AP holders weekend.  Wonder why that is?  

In fairness, if it is because of fire escape routes - well, in this case, lack of - then there might not be a lot they can do about it.

I'm sure they'd try everything to make sure they have suitable fire exits, but if some lead to a construction site, then that's not exactly any safer, is it? :P  Wouldn't be surprised if X is closed a few times this season because of construction for the dark ride, again for the reason of lack of suitable fire escape routes.