X

Garyy

Noticed this ride was just using trains 1 and 4 today. Am I right in thinking this still has/can operate with five trains at once?

Just 3 now I believe. 

It doesn't stop on the block brakes like it used to on now way out when it ran 5 trains. It stacks on 3 trains now so there would be no point running more anyway :P 

Station announcements seemed to have been turned off by the end of the day which was a bit disappointing, it had some background noise to it adding a good theme to the otherwise rather nondescript station. For some reason the queue announcement played in the pyramid itself when I went on too!

It doesn't stop on the block brakes like it used to on now way out when it ran 5 trains

I think it still stops on the block brakes if the train in front is close enough to the previous one when there's 3 trains running, tends to stop on the very last block brake section from my experience, or in the bit just before the exit.

I don't know if anyone here would know, but back in July I noticed there was a crack in ceiling in the section that used to have the 'lift' effect, just before the loading platform (via the ride access pass entrance). It was pretty big and got worse between July and October. I emailed them about it and said they'd look into it over the closed season. Does anyone who also uses this entrance know if they've fixed it or not? Thanks

I don't know if anyone here would know, but back in July I noticed there was a crack in ceiling in the section that used to have the 'lift' effect, just before the loading platform (via the ride access pass entrance). It was pretty big and got worse between July and October. I emailed them about it and said they'd look into it over the closed season. Does anyone who also uses this entrance know if they've fixed it or not? Thanks

Don't know about that entrance but I'm not sure if it's anything to worry about. The ceiling above the 'lift' for the normal queue is just a plasterboard sheet, there has been a hole through it for a few seasons now and you can see right up to the roof of the shed.

So if it's a nothing that's just there to cover the roof then I doubt anything has been done

• 4 weeks later...