X

Garyy

I agree with oyu lot on some parts, as in, its dated, but also, its a hell of a rough ride, with the exisiting shell (Pyramid) it can easily be converted into a wonderful, big dark ride similar to Valle Re at Gardaland Italy. It woudlnt take much, and like I already said, the shell is already there, all needs doing is ripping out the coaster inside, and adding a touch of over-themed enjoyment for all the family, which would be a great hit at Halloween, and fireworks nights. Ever way, I think its a good idea, and should be done, Tom.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

destroy this ride now...or at least move it, I mean, does it really need to be in the pyramid, how about, underground?thorpe is a little needy for space, and this monstrosity which hurts my neck doesn't make the park all together very flowing - I mean, which area does it belong to?something could go in its place, and actually fit in.although I suppose the park will keep it, what with it being a record :'(

• 2 weeks later...

nope.. if it was a ghost ride it would have to be scary.. which it isnt....does anyone else go on it as like a calm down ride... or is it just me?

Haha so many guests think it's a ghost train!Or they think they're queueing for Colossus :) I used to do that (go on it as a calm ride) with my friends. Although it does tend to make a lot of people sick, what with going backwards, round and round, disorientating, etc. And the sudden stops.

• 1 month later...