X

Garyy

They probably had a stupid excuse like "it's too dark in there." Lol.

I actually got a photo on the last year the onride photos were available.I look so small and cute and now I am a teenager going to college! :D:P I would go back to the care free days where parents do everything for you. (even though mine still do a load anyway! :P)Anyway, as I was saying. X:\ No Way Out photos I really liked!

• 1 month later...

I'm going to Thorpe park next tuesday and I dont know whether I should go on this ride I HATE roller coasters I'm ok with kiddy roller coasters but even flying fish looks scary to me lol, but I so want to go on it because I like the theming, and people say its not that scary??? Then why is it listed as a "extreme thrill" ride?

I'm not going to lie to you.... the coaster is quite rough in places. The "thrill" part of the ride comes from the fact that you can't see where you are going. It is a great ride to try, although if you don't like the look of flying fish, then it's probably not for you.

Dreamkitty, I don't wanna ruin your day, but if you don't like the look of the Fish, then is there really any point in going to Thorpe Park? Vortex, Rush, Slammer, Detonator and Samurai - these are all intense thrill rides where you have to really hold on, and the amount of people I have seen scared on them is unreal. You really do have to be prepared and know what you're in for before getting on these rides, plus others. I once hated most rides at Thorpe but I overcame it all, and now, because of the amount of times I go on these rides, handling these against the G-forces is very easy.These days I consider riding rollercoasters and thrill rides part of my everyday life, even though I don't do it every single day.

Dreamkitty, I don't wanna ruin your day, but if you don't like the look of the Fish, then is there really any point in going to Thorpe Park?

It's a fair point, although there is still plenty for you to do if you don't like thrill rides....Depth ChargeRumba RapidsLogger's LeapRocky ExpressCanada Creek RailwayTime Voyagers

Thanks for the info guys!.Paul- The ones you listed is the exact ones I thought I could go on with my family, my mum and sister hate roller coasters too, and would enjoy the type of rides you listed. I did not know about Rocky Express so that was new to my list, it looks fun and tame at the same time just right for me lolI HATE going on a ride and not knowing what to expect, what do you think of Mr Monkey banana ride is that scary??? I went to a similar one in Chessington and I felt like I was seriously going to fall out of my seat but I think I can handle it if the one at Thorpe park is smaller! :lol:The reason I dont like roller coasters and extreme thrill rides is that they jut you around and you get shoulder pain lol, and I do not enjoy a ride where your body is getting thrown around like a ball thats what it seems to me..I like rides like sky scapers, or just tame rides I guess lol with nice scenary. I went to Chessington 5 times now so I'm bored of that, Alton Towers is too far but it looks like a family fun theme park.

Well I'm 19 and quite tall and big so when I see little kids going on rides which I am pretty nervous about it makes me want to go on it lol because it makes me feel silly for being scared. What is the age range for flying fish? I might try that out, want to make the best use of my money :lol:

There is no age range for Flying Fish. You will find that all ages will go on it, and it's a great ride to catch with no queue. If you've been on the Runaway Train at Chessington, it is exactly the same layout.

Oh Ive seen the runaway train at chessington I remember my mum and sister wanted to go on that but I was scared at that time, I guess if its similar to that I can definetly handle it.So I'm assuming If I an handle flying fish I can go on X No way out too? if its exactly like fish (I can handle the dark!)

• 2 weeks later...

X:\ Is like a Backwards, faster and in the dark fish. If you think about it there isn't THAT much difference. even though there is in some aspects. I'm confusing myself now

I can't really tell but are you trying to compare X:\ No Way Out to Flying Fish?If so, I don't really see them too being alike to be honest. :P Sorry!