TPM Fright Nights Meet 2019 - Sun 13th Oct

Mattgwise

Hi everyone,

Halloween is coming up and that means we will be holding the annual TPM Thorpe Park Fright Nights meet. 

The date of the event has been set as Sunday 13th October. 

Please PM me or reply below if you plan on attending.

The event will take place over the whole day as the park will be open 10am - 10pm, with horror mazes from 3PM. Below is the provisional plan for the day:

Park opening - Meet in the dome

10:15 - Start making way around the rides

1:30ish - Lunch 

2:30 - Meet back up and start making way to first maze choice.

3:30 onwards - More mazes and rides in the dark until close (maybe another stop for food later if people hungry)

The meets are great fun and everyone is invited, even if you have never posted before or even been to a meet at all. If it's your first meet, I understand it can be nerve breaking - but we were all there once before, so all know the feeling, please don't let this stop you from attending. Once you are there you'll be part of the group in no time at all! Everyone attending will have my number or be a part of a FB messenger group.

Attendance:

Mattgwise

EpicSmatty

Glitch

Jessica2

Joe99

JoshC

Loggers Creek

Marc

MattyMoo

Mer

Mr Fish

Stuntman707

I’ll be there on the 12th with my girlfriend. Probably won’t stick around for the whole evening but would be nice to do a few mazes with everyone and become a part of the group as I’ve been on the forums for a few years now and never actually attended a meet or met anyone 🤪👍🏻

6 minutes ago, JoshC. said:

assuming Ryanair don't delay me

Don't always assume they will. We left 7 mins early on two flights this month and on all 4 flights I've taken we have arrived early! They just suck at pointless up charges. 

Would be great to have you at a meet though as you've been absent all year haha. 

3 hours ago, Glitch said:

Ah yes so instead we go on the busy Saturday and then complain when we didn't have the chance to finish all the mazes!

TBH with mazes opening at 3pm there should be plenty of time even if it's the Saturday. Plus how often have crowds been very high this year? Very few days. Might have that trend continue into FN!

With fright nights also starting early this year it could mean 'week 3' is the 'traveller sunday' aka the weekend we are going! 

That reminds me, just over 24 hours left to vote for the day! Come on guys let's have more of you vote and attend this trip. They are great fun!