29 minutes ago, Mattgwise said:

Seems odd that all the signage referencing fish and chips was stripped and it now simply states Ben & Jerry's. Does the new Ben & Jerry's addition look temporary?

It's half and half. 

Personally I don't like the new look. 

20201019_163131.jpg

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taken a glance at the comments on Thorpe's recent 2020 social media posts. So much hate, and that isn't just from hard to please can't win enthusiasts.    All the general public want is

And here’s a reminder of what the dome used to look like.     It’s not perfect but definitely better than the mediocrity shown in the newer pictures. Everything looked so much b

WELL! There goes my hope for an RMC coming our way any time soon.

Posted Images

Can see Fish and Chips closing come next season, or at least be sparsely operated which is already happening (was closed yesterday).

Remarking parks seem to be restructuring F&B once again some beans re-emerging and others disappearing altogether. Chessington’s Fish & Chips still remains closed and Towers have not had them for years so it’s possible.

• 1 month later...

lly does make me cringe how many people come to the local area just to get a glimpse of Nemesis inferno, fine if your in the local area and can walk there but if your driving I think you should reevaluate where you do your daily exercise.