Food

Dunc

Question

Hi

I have tickets for Sunday and have not been for a few years. I've read the FAQ, tried the chat, emailed and called the phone number but my question is unanswered. 

Can I take my own homemade sandwiches? They will be sealed in cling film and not half eaten. Is this acceptable?

Thanks

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Dunc said:

Hi

I have tickets for Sunday and have not been for a few years. I've read the FAQ, tried the chat, emailed and called the phone number but my question is unanswered. 

Can I take my own homemade sandwiches? They will be sealed in cling film and not half eaten. Is this acceptable?

Thanks

Hello, you can take any food and drink into Thorpe Park. I recommend you arrive early if you plan on going in with a bag (as in half hour at least before opening) as the bag queue has been known to take up to as long as 90 mins this week. 

1 hour ago, Dunc said:

Hi

Thanks

Yes you can but be prepared for a long queue for bag searches