Th13teen

Sheepie

I don't believe a word of that until I see sign of it happening or a confirmed source :PI'm sorry but I could just say to you, Thorpe are replacing Zodiac with a similar round ride manufactured by Huss this closed season, I don't know how I know, but I do! Cos that is exactly what Shaun has done.

I don't believe a word of that until I see sign of it happening or a confirmed source :PI'm sorry but I could just say to you, Thorpe are replacing Zodiac with a similar round ride manufactured by Huss this closed season, I don't know how I know, but I do! Cos that is exactly what Shaun has done.

Ah, sweet!

I wan't to believe what he said because those 3 things happening would be AMAZING beyond belief IMO :o . But yeah I wish there was some sort of proof :oEDIT: Just been thinking and if there is a new roller coaster going in the Black Hole tent , maybe that's going to be the world first? a possibility? Or maybe I've confused myself :o

Its been confirmed that it is going to be a B&M Coaster Alton style :)But there is also going to be an Intamin one as well!Does this mean that there is going to be an SW7 as well as an SW6? Maybe! :)

Where has this been confirmed? Any source of information or a link to anywhere which does confirm this?

Where's the confirmation?If anyone says Sanbrooke - I'm gonna have a fit. :)He said something about a seesaw tilt at 45 degrees, where you go backwards. Then the Watchmen's hands come out of the wall and picks the car up and launched you backwards into the big helix.I'm excited - I'm still a bit skeptic though

Where's the confirmation?If anyone says Sanbrooke - I'm gonna have a fit. :) He said something about a seesaw tilt at 45 degrees, where you go backwards. Then the Watchmen's hands come out of the wall and picks the car up and launched you backwards into the big helix.I'm excited - I'm still a bit skeptic though

Let me elaborate:He says some things which do make me think, maybe there could be some truth. However he doesn't show who his source is and he even says he doesn't know who the source is but he believes them/it/he/she.If that was true, it would be very nice and I'd be impressed but I want to see some evidence first. It would be a different case, if he was a reliable and trusted source.

I believe SW6 is Intamin, but where is the proof? I know ATA are very reliable source but they still have no evidence or said how they know this?They haven't said we can't reveal our source - they just confirmed it was Intamin...like that

I believe SW6 is Intamin, but where is the proof? I know ATA are very reliable source but they still have no evidence or said how they know this?They haven't said we can't reveal our source - they just confirmed it was Intamin...like that

ATA's information would be from Alton Towers itself.

• 3 weeks later...

My Friend went to alton towers and they saw trucks with no writing on, but you could see the faint marks from where the writing used to be and it said either B&N or B&M ??

If B&M, Could be Bolliger and Mabillard who are a ride manufacturer!This might be the make of the new ride at Alton Towers! :lol:

Changes can be made at the last minute you know! :lol:

:D But that would mean changing the whole planning aplication because the Intamin and B&M track is different and the track design in the plans must be correct. I don't think Alton will want to have to change all that and resend the planning application :D