Th13teen

Sheepie

I would say that's definitely a coincidence, good thinking though :)I also thought Mortalis was a good name and rolls of the tongue along with Nemesis and Oblivion. If that is the name, I think we can definitely believe it's not going to be a "family" coaster :)As long as it's not "The Woodcutter"... :)

I would say that's definitely a coincidence, good thinking though :)I also thought Mortalis was a good name and rolls of the tongue along with Nemesis and Oblivion. If that is the name, I think we can definitely believe it's not going to be a "family" coaster :)As long as it's not "The Woodcutter"... :)

I think names like The Woodcutter, 666, thirteen and Panic were put into the Survey to throw us off the hint, which hasn't worked. :) Here is what I'm talking about, found on Screamscape:A reader was approached to take a survey about SW6 the other day, and while nothing new was revealed about the attraction itself, they did ask their opinion about several possible names for the coaster, none of which was “Surrender” so it looks like that name really is out. Some of the names they could remember being asked about included: Panic, 13, Thirteen, 666, Mortalis, I.T.U. (Into The Unknown) and The Woodcutter. I’ve got to go with Mortalis myself… as the rest sound kind of lame.

I think names like The Woodcutter, 666, thirteen and Panic were put into the Survey to throw us off the hint, which hasn't worked. :) Here is what I'm talking about, found on Screamscape:A reader was approached to take a survey about SW6 the other day, and while nothing new was revealed about the attraction itself, they did ask their opinion about several possible names for the coaster, none of which was “Surrender” so it looks like that name really is out. Some of the names they could remember being asked about included: Panic, 13, Thirteen, 666, Mortalis, I.T.U. (Into The Unknown) and The Woodcutter. I’ve got to go with Mortalis myself… as the rest sound kind of lame.

Oh not again..

Chris' turn to speculate. I was Alton Towers yesterday and I had some thoughts about the station building. Pictured here..Posted ImageOn the left you can see the station however what is the point in the tall bit on the right? There are 2 levels to that section. if you look close enough in the middle of each level there is a large rectangle, which follows all the way to the bottom where there is an also large pit..type thing. This leads me to believe that something will be going down, whether this means on the ride, or before the ride etc..It was also nice to see the "Guardians" floating round UG land promoting the new ride. I have pictures of them, I shall upload later.