Th13teen

Sheepie

I'm sorry if I am being a bit slow but what happened last night on page 10, cos it didn't sound to good! I read that the ride will have a out of the ordinary drop inside the main building that had never been done before! But it may not be right but the buildings structure does follow that theory!

• 2 weeks later...

I just thought of something:Not only do they have to build the new coaster, re-theme Rita and Re-theme UG Land but Alton also have to re-theme the UG Land and Rita holes on Extra-Ordinary Golf.Quite a bit of work if you think about it.

That work could easily be done over the close season. If I'm correct there are only 1 or 2 Rita / UG Land themed holes, so I doubt that would put them off doing something with the area. <_<

They started off saying Saw had 4 inversions

That's probably because the original plans for SAW included 4 inversions, however one was taken out and replaced by the air-time hill. <_<They were wrong about it being called Surrender though, my mistake.

I wonder what they will do to ritas trains? if they do retheme rita.

I can't see them spending much on new trains, I can even see them keeping the current ones, but re-painting them.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you know that it definitely won't be painted green, it's more likely than any other colours.And prices may be lowered, but Rita's was lowered substantially more.

He doesn't. Or he has super secret top of the chain sources which makes him so much cooler than we'll ever be. :P No seriously, he doesn't, neither does anyone else.