Th13teen

Sheepie

After watching it a few times I'm quite excited about this now. None of the effects were working for the filming, so in my book we still don't know the best part of the ride, as we've kinda known what happens inside the building for a good few months now.One thing does concern me is that nothing looks finished. QUICK! :)

WOW!I wasn't really excited for Thirteen at all but after that video! - I am speechless!I really can't wait to ride this and I think it will be one of my favourites for sure!Everything about it looks amazing! Bring it on!!! :)

From watching that video I am majorly disappointed, doesn't look very fast, it's short and the drop doesn't seem scary at all.

I felt the same at first. I don't think the segment conveyed the ride very well. Keep watching it and just look at the amount of air time though. Look at the reporter's hair. Just hope they get a move on and finish the area!

Sigh...Rides look rubbish in POVs... Nemesis does, Oblivion does, everything I highly rate looks pretty poor...The people seeming to be jumping in on the whole 'IT'S RUBBISH!' bandwagon after watching a video, please don't go on Saturday, because evidently you won't want to ride it anymore and it means I don't have to queue for long periods...I refuse to watch the video, but people basing an entire ride experience based on watching it in the comfort of your own home is stupid... Simple as...

Sigh...Rides look rubbish in POVs... Nemesis does, Oblivion does, everything I highly rate looks pretty poor...The people seeming to be jumping in on the whole 'IT'S RUBBISH!' bandwagon after watching a video, please don't go on Saturday, because evidently you won't want to ride it anymore and it means I don't have to queue for long periods...

Firstly...Nemesis and Oblivion don't look rubbish in POV. Secondly, why are people not allowed an opinion if it's not positive? I will evaluate the ride when I go on it later in the year but currently I'm going on what everyone who likes it too is going on, a poorly presented video with a site that looks like a construction site.The ride might surprise me-I still think the indoor drop in Saw is the best part...

Firstly...Nemesis and Oblivion don't look rubbish in POV. Secondly, why are people not allowed an opinion if it's not positive? I will evaluate the ride when I go on it later in the year but currently I'm going on what everyone who likes it too is going on, a poorly presented video with a site that looks like a construction site.The ride might surprise me-I still think the indoor drop in Saw is the best part...

They do to my non-enthusiasts friends who have never been on it... I don't want to watch the video, but you were expecting good presenting from an ITV show? Hah... ITV have some of the worst show presenters ever... Never said people can't have a poor opinion, it's just the silly amounts of backlash an unfinished ride has got 3 days before it's due to be open to the public just because of a single report on it featuring the ECC...

I have to admit I'm am rather disapointed looking at the video from GMTV, when I saw the tree's and wraiths and things I thought ooh the theming on this will be great just as in previous rides however it doesn't look all that well themed tbh, it just looks like a steel building with no theming from what I could see on the inside, however granted there where no effects or lights so hopefully they can redeem themselves and the outside, all equiptment and mud eveverywhere makes it look really untidy and as previously said unfinished so they need to tidy up to.Another reason I was expecting something spectacular was going about this worlds first element and the ride being a pshyco coaster for the thrill market but from what I could see the ride was tame and looked aimed at children just as previous rides to me, the drop inside wasn't very high at all and seemed pathetic to me and just the ride in general didn't seem scary, I will see what other people say and such when the park finally opens as I am reconsidering visitng the park now.As for people saying basing it on a video, the video is supposed to give you an idea of what the ride is like and from what I can it doesn't look very good, however they have the chance to redeam themselves through use of effects and theming inside and tiding up.

A couple of points I've just noticed from watching the video again, the interviewer didn't even seem to notice or realise what the worlds first element was and surely with a drop like you would have thought it would give the ride a completely different feel and vibe :Sand also for all the people moaning on about oh don't go on about theming not finished and tools left everywhere and looking untidy ect because its not finished, well pardon me but that ride is supposed to be open in a matter of days, surely the ride should be ready by now!

I reckon that for the general public it will be a LOT scarier as the majority will not be expecting there to be a drop out of no where in the dark and then suddenly be heading backwards unless of course they watched GMTV :P I surpose that's a down side of being a fan of rides, Knowing too much! :) Ah well looking forward to it :D