Th13teen

Sheepie

Personally, I think that's a poor move from the Towers. They should have got this work done before or after Half Term.

*facepalm*Maybe, just maybe... Something occurred on the ride causing an error of some form on Monday, FORCING Towers to call in the techs...Just a hunch though...

Personally, I think that's a poor move from the Towers. They should have got this work done before or after Half Term.

I agree - but, with the ongoing issues with Intimidator305 in the States, it could have been Intamin who have called the shots. It's not good, but no matter when it's done they'll have thousands of dissapointed guests. :)

Maybe, just maybe... Something occurred on the ride causing an error of some form on Monday, FORCING Towers to call in the techs...

But if it's replacing of the trims fro, one form to another, then surely AT would have seen it coming to some sort of extent. I dunno, but surely something of this magnitude would have shown some sort of problems before.Let's just pin the blame on Intamin, again... shall we? :)

• 2 weeks later...

But if it's replacing of the trims fro, one form to another, then surely AT would have seen it coming to some sort of extent. I dunno, but surely something of this magnitude would have shown some sort of problems before.Let's just pin the blame on Intamin, again... shall we? :)

I believe the main cause was an oil burst on the drop section also the brakes on lift 2 had to be changed immediately after they failed and where not stopping the train and it travelling up and round giving everyone whiplash. Something to that degree anyway.And I went on the friday and I thought Th13teen was actually unbelievably good! it was a bit rubbish up until the drop but the drop and backwards bit was amazing!

I went on the friday and I thought Th13teen was actually unbelievably good! it was a bit rubbish up until the drop but the drop and backwards bit was amazing!

I was also present with Ricky and must agree that Thi3teen was surprisingly good, this was also my first and only ride (to date).Although I will say that something like 'Extremis: Drop Ride to Hell' at The London Dungeons has a much more powerful and forceful drop.

I believe the main cause was an oil burst on the drop section also the brakes on lift 2 had to be changed immediately after they failed and where not stopping the train and it travelling up and round giving everyone whiplash. Something to that degree anyway.

Ah right, I was unsure to the actual cause and just going on what others had said. Can't wait to ride later this month! :)

I can mostly see what weeby-vuit was talking about I don't think the ride is that well themed and the theme being coherent throught the ride and does not make sense, I think that they should have focused a little more on the theming and creating a story before they opened the ride.

I can mostly see what weeby-vuit was talking about I don't think the ride is that well themed and the theme being coherent throught the ride and does not make sense, I think that they should have focused a little more on the theming and creating a story before they opened the ride.

John Wardley has stated numerous times that they didn't feel the need to have a proper backstory, and that a rough theme is sufficient.

• 1 month later...

sorry,it is phrased a bit odd XDI mean does anyone know if fastrack tickets have already gone on sale for th13teen? has the fastrack line been opened? When I went in easter the fastrack queue wasn't open due to frequent breakdowns do they hadn't started selling fastrack for that ride yet.cheers (:

The ride does not have Fastrack and is unlikely to this season. However, reliability is now much better. A completely full queue to the entrance is now only 50 minutes and breakdowns are much less frequent and for a shorter time.I should think Th13teen will have fastrack from 2011.:P

^Least it was open...On the Towers Facebook page they've done (One hopes) another PR stunt, stating they'll be shutting Thirteen on the 13th August, since it's a Friday... :P Bored of them now tbh...

Agreed.You'd have thought they'd do something imaginative. They called it Th13teen for a reason..I think the PR department were bored..

I've bought and used fast track for thirteen. :| It's just when the ride has been shut down in the morning or has been unreliable for the past few days that they stop selling them.

On my last visit they clearly stated that they will not be selling fastrack for th13teen this season...