Dragon's Fury

That really is very, very good.Just as a comparison, I found this other Dragon's Fury recreation on the same page. The quality of this track/recreation doesn't compare to yours in any way. I find it hard to believe that your recreation was created by just using pictures/videos, it's incredibly accurate.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vus5AoMQcmY...feature=related

Yes I agree it is a fantastic recreation a few points though :)- I think the first drop should be steeper and the Immelman Turn taller.- There were a few little pumps I felt, If you download the NL track smoother, can't remember where from it's really easy to get rid of these.- I think the MCBR's should have been taller and therefore you could dispose of the friction wheels :)Those are just a few things I would do, but it really was a very good recreation , especially as you saw it 3-4 years ago! :PWell done and I look forward to seeing future recreation's :)

Dragon's Fury has had amazing reliability this year!It is so nice planning a trip and knowing / vertually guaranting that Vampire and Dragon's Fury will be in operation! :)

The whole park has had amazing reliability this year.Dont think Dragond Fury has had one day down this year :P

Dargon's Fury was unavailable today? :P It is annoying then that the website does not state that!

It was all over the entrance boards at Chessington, and again at the entrance to Land of the dragons. So it beats me why the website does not show it. Also, the cars were not in the station, but all stacked up as if they were getting worked on. The lady at guest services hoped the part would arive soon

It was all over the entrance boards at Chessington, and again at the entrance to Land of the dragons. So it beats me why the website does not show it. Also, the cars were not in the station, but all stacked up as if they were getting worked on. The lady at guest services hoped the part would arive soon

The PLC wasn't working properly and it was only waiting for an electrician to fix it.A car was outside just before the lift as it was moved there from it's normal position where it is left in the evening (one car left in the middle of the station) and all of the rest of the cars are taken off in the evening onto the transfer track, hence why they were still there when you saw them Dan.

Does anyone actually know what part Fury is waiting for?. Even when it will be back

Amazing! People really don't read, if he scrolled up 4 cm's he would of seen its waiting for a electrician, once again people just go straight to posting and not get to grips on what is being said in the thread.