Bubbleworks

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere but looking at Charlie Perks' recent POV of the ride, the Pressure Test music is now back in the Rub-A-Dub Reactor room! :)

EDIT: Also the original version of the Fairground music has been restored (so no more jumping back to the start of the loop...or quacking!!!)...but strangely in the Foamburst Falls section the Bubblehead in the barrel can be heard saying "It's out of this world!" like when the Craterade rocket was there in the Professor Burp days.

Yes, the restored audio is lovely isn't it? :) Good job Mr. for sorting that out, it took an awful lot of persistence! Oh and not a penny of pay. Why can't we have more people like this in the industry? If only. People who care are in such short supply, it's ridiculous. Well done for pulling through despite all the set backs.

Still, one step at a time.

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere but looking at Charlie Perks' recent POV of the ride, the Pressure Test music is now back in the Rub-A-Dub Reactor room! :)

EDIT: Also the original version of the Fairground music has been restored (so no more jumping back to the start of the loop...or quacking!!!)...but strangely in the Foamburst Falls section the Bubblehead in the barrel can be heard saying "It's out of this world!" like when the Craterade rocket was there in the Professor Burp days.

The fairground section had no music and neither did the animal spa thing today.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, Joegibbon said:

They are in dire need of a new coaster, so do you think and indoor one could fit in the bubbleworks warehouse? I know it's not very tall, but could be a junior launch coaster of some sort?

I was thinking that, but they wouldnt have the time would they? Lets also not forget that Vampire is quite literally next door (underneath in fact)

OMG, this is so sad

But it's definitely had it's time of day, Benin is right we said goodbye to it in 2005 its never been the same since. 

Going to try and head down there for the last ride on the 6th 

Interesting that they have decided to use the original theme on this memo, rather than the updated current one?

4 minutes ago, StevenVig said:

OMG, this is so sad

But it's definitely had it's time of day, Benin is right we said goodbye to it in 2005 its never been the same since. 

Going to try and head down there for the last ride on the 6th 

Interesting that they have decided to use the original theme on this memo, rather than the updated current one?

Yeah, I thought they were putting things in the parks history. Very weird.

There goes another slap on the back of childhood. 

I know the original technically died in 2005, but I still had a soft spot for the attraction. 

I don't know whether this move will be put the old ride out of its misery or be an insult to the original. But I have strong faith whatever replaces it won't be that good, because let's face it. Everything needs to be IP's to be successful these days otherwise it'll fail.

• Mark9 featured and unfeatured this topic