As long as the fountain finale stays I'll be happy

3 generations of the Fountain Finale? Please, help me!

I like the smell of bubbleworks.

It is nice, but Burp's smell was better, more fruity.I have recently noticed some crappy patchwork on Bubbleworks. Enthusiasts may remember the "Zis way to ze pressure chamber" sign at the beginning, just after the Orange Squash Court. Where this sign was, near a tunnel arch, was painted white during the refurb. Today, the outline of the sign (A3 size) can be seen.

Today, the outline of the sign (A3 size) can be seen.

Something to look out for then!Imperial Leather sponsorship expires end of 09.

I wonder if Aerial's input with Chessington will involve a re-theme of Bubbles, or something completely new elsewhere in the park. For those of you who don't know about Aerial, here is a link to their site. Note that they're working with almost all Merlin attractions- except Thorpe :)

Well Beth doesn't seem to think Tomb Blaster and Falls works that way! :D

Difference being tomb blaster and falls have decent music :)

I like Tomb's music thought the DVD gets on my nerves A) it's too loud and B) you have to put up with it over and over for hours on end.Falls has lovely music you just don't hear it that much coz it's not turned up enough.

the dragonfalls melody, the beggining, sound like the first few notes of "somewhere over the rainbow" just listen...ANyway, ahem, back to bubbleworks...Does anyone here miss (or remember) the bubble monster from the classic bubbleworks?

If you mean the explosion scene, then yeah I remember!T'was the scary part I seem to remember, didn't like it much when I was younger - the huge toothy grin and the music made it kind of traumatic for me.Isn't the explosion music now used on the lift hill?

Are you talking about that massive round green thing with the face? The one that moved up and down. Yeah I remember that. lol. Also somebody said they were hoping for the old Prof. Burps Bubbleworks to come back. Hate to burst their bubble, it wont, some of the original theming was sold off on eBay!

There is still some stuff Prof Burp hanging round at Chessie above the Mexican Diner, along with a cupboard full of Terror Tomb stuff.And Matt, yes the explosion / danger music is now the lift hill music. Lame.

I remember when I got stuck on the ride last July. Not fun :PSome kid was sat on it instead of in it (if that makes sense) and he ended up breaking his leg. So we're sat under the fountains for 20 minutes whilst they get the kid out. Luckily we never saw it happen, one of the operators came and explained it to us. We were soaked :)

There is still some stuff Prof Burp hanging round at Chessie above the Mexican Diner, along with a cupboard full of Terror Tomb stuff.

Professor Burp at the Mexican Diner? What, I have missed this! Is is inside or outside on the building roof?

It's in the training room which is located above the diner. Most of the stuff which was situated in rides office was moved there, however gradually its transferred back to the office.