Samurai

Samurai is a fair ground ride, its not designed to be run a minimal of around 8/9 hours a day (much more in summer/fright nights) through out pretty much the entire year, thats why the ride needed a refurbishment when it did, and may well need future work on it to.

Could they replace it with a better design then??

Hmm, is that Tomb Blaster I see in the distance?This is getting out-of-hand now.

That was taken on the path which now leads from Tomb to Mystic East, which is adjacent to Toadies, essentially 'the other side' of Peeking.And for clarification, that was when it was at CWoA, that isn't from when it was at Thorpe.

Maybe he did it to shut you (and others) up; because he didn't think you'd be so petty as to go through each piece of evidence with a fine tooth-comb?But still, it is rather easy to see that the pods have Chesington's Samurai décor.The rumour of Samurai leaving for re-furbishment is as much a possibilty as it not leaving. Just because it hasn't left yet does not mean it isn't going, there are other rides at Thorpe that need maintaining as well as Samurai, and as I've said before, it may not be a priority. There is still plenty of time for it to leave before the park opens in 2009; my guess is it'll be gone (if it does go) at the time SAW goes through commissioning, so the dismantling of Samurai doesn't interfere with commissioning. To me, it seems logical, but I'm strange sooo...... :mellow:

Yes, I realise that Seb - but Alex is implying otherwise. He was asked to prove that Sam had left Thorpe, and he posts a picture from when it left Chessie.

Why are you taking it so seriously? It was clearly meant to be a joke, a bit of fun! :DAnyway, seeing as Samurai leaving THORPE PARK is being discussed in a Chessington topic, you were asking for a pic of it leaving Chessington tbh! :D

Because it was rumoured that Samurai was returning to Mondial this season, but it's still not confirmed, nor is there any proof of it's departure yet.When Samurai was being moved to Thorpe, it was sent to Mondial to be re-themed. If it is going to be re-themed (and possibly refurbished) this closed season, Mondial won't come to Thorpe; Samurai will have to go to them.