Cheers for posting the overview Benin, I saw a picture of the 3rd inversion yesterday from ground level but couldn't picture where it'd fit into the rest of the layout. Unfortunately it loses one point for having trims B) Still, Air has trims which do absolutely nothing to the ride, so hopefully these will be the same. Also, at least they're after the airtime hill. So, the only thing remaining is to see what fills in between the lift and Zero G... I'm wondering if we'll see a plain curving drop from lift to roll, or maybe something else... Straight drop into horseshoe turn please ;)

Double post - sorry. Looks like I got my wish!Posted ImagePosted ImageStraight drop :P So presumably some sort of overbanked turn will follow, or perhaps a fourth inversion in the form of a dive or immelman loop.

Yay for straight drop meaning it had to do something else before the zero-g :P

Wahey, it actually has a 90 degree turn...I think the layout is also completed, meaning that the trains are the last thing to look forward to...Posted ImagePosted Image

I may never have been to Gardaland, but just looking at those pictures and others, you can just tell that it fits in perfectly. What's more, it is a sexy, elegant looking B&M. Bring on the trains!

Man that is just sheer beauty :P Some interesting facts in there too - trains of 7 rows x 4 seats and 6.5 metres wide - my god!When this starts testing I think I'm gonna die!

Looks lush! Do we have any idea if the queue and station will be themed much? Gardaland has pretty good theming across the park, so hopefully this will have some.

How to advertise your new roller-coaster, brought to you by Gardaland...

EDIT - Also it seems they've dropped the X from the title, leaving us just with RAPTOR...

^I was just about to post that...It looks incredibly graceful and reminds me a lot of Air... A very good thing imo... Cannot wait to ride this...

My most anticipated ride of the year now... and thats saying a lot. Agreed with Benin, it looks far more floaty then I thought it would. More of an Air then a Nemesis. ;)