Vampire

The computer would not let the trains collide.

Although I've heard stories of the trains touching each other at the bottom of lift 2 in the old days, before Vekoma redesigned the whole operation system. Not sure about the validity of that, but a lot was changed in terms of blocking and brake timing during the redesign.

I don't know if this is true or not, but when vampire had Arrow trains when stacking occurred, the third train never used to stop on lift 2 and instead waited behind train 2 at the back of the brake run or something. Could someone please confirm if this was true as I know when vampire did 3 train op with the vekoma trains, the third would stack on the lift.

Sadly didn't see the original trains as my first visit there was 2006, four years after the new trains were brought in,

There used to be blocking brakes earlier on the transfer track, which are now inactive and the train just goes straight through further into the darkness. I think this is where the third train would wait if the station and holding area were still busy.

The transfer track is also welded closed now because it is too short for the Vekoma trains.