Vampire

It's been closed all this week. There's always someone that knows.

Well the park is closed tuesday, wednesday and thursday anyway, so there would be no need for vampire to be listed as available.and yeah the staff generally know whats wrong and I'm being rude and sarcy so I'll apologise.yeah as james said lift problems.theres a couple of guys that might give you more details :)

Yes, it is - its the ride that put Chessington on the map, so stop arguing, your just annoying everyone. I think people will believe Mark over you so stop acting like you own the place. :)

mark does not work in area 1 :P which is where vampire is, I do soooo I think id know since I'm on it everyday :P

Yeah, that kinda flopped. Chessie hoped that when Fury opened, everyone would flock there, although the queueline for it is seen packed regularly. But unfortunately, that only lasted about a year and now everyone goes back to the Vamp. The views you get of Fury flying about on approach to it can be offputting, I admit, but what's a kid to do?!

I think that has only been the case this summer though because Vampire was not running to its full capacity and thus getting longer queues than I think it did last summer in general.

Erm.. vampire was on three trains from the last week of july, so the same time as last year. It got longer queues because the park was busier (over 10k most days, instead of the 8k we got last year)